|| 𝗒/𝗇 𝗑 𝗍𝗉𝗇 ||

Art not mine!

Lay all your love on me - ABBA

Y/n ratri au!

Betrayal?

But now it isn't true
Now everything is new

"I'm your creator. I'm your dad." Ratri says. "If there were farms. If the Ratri clan wasn't around... you wouldn't have been born" He continues "You were fed well. Raised and provided for. Yet you rose against the farms... escaped... and now you come back to destroy us..." He finishes off or more like was cut off "Its fine you're all just defects anyway. Kill them all."

And all I've learned has overturned
I beg of you

*click*

"Dad? You can't be serious. You're not our father!" "On your knees Peter ratri" Oliver says with anger in voice.

That's when me, zack, and Gillian come up and tie Ratri so he couldn't escape. As we leave him on the ground I saw Gillian looking around as if she's waiting for something. Was she planning something?

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me

"Hey Gillian" I call out to her. She looks at me quickly. I swear she could've gotten whiplash. I hold her hand and try to calm her down "it's gonna be okay." I don't blame her for freaking out. She's never done this before. Well I can't say the same.

"How stupid.. what will you gain from killing me?
Even if I lose... you still have no escape route and no chance of winning." Ratri says.

It was like shooting a sitting duck
A little small talk, a smile, and baby I was stuck

"No need to worry, thank you very much." Gillian says next to me. Glad to see she's calmed down."We disabled the system again" Emma starts. "The only issue remaining is you. No one can come and save you."

"We will.." Emma gets cut off by Ratri. "No one will come and save me? All that's left is me? Let's see." "I think you kids are forgetting something."

I still don't know what you've done with me
A grown-up woman should never fall so easily

Andddd that's my cue well and the others of course. I'm actually a Ratri, so that means when Peter dies I'm the next person to be on top, since I'm his sister. I'm just supposed to be undercover to watch them and then bring them here.

Even though I'm not supposed to like the "cattle", I grew fond of them over time. I felt apart of them. Like I had an actual family.

I feel a kind of fear
When I don't have you near

James, my older brother, well before Peter murdered him. Or "William Minerva" as he called himself, left the plan in my hands.

Unsatisfied, I skip my pride
I beg you, dear

Since I was already helping him but behind the scenes so Peter wouldn't find out. I was actually the one who suggested we built the shelter that was blown up a while back.

I step away from them towards the other sisters that just enter. Loaded my gun and positioned myself in front of them.

They all looked at me in shock, betrayal, and anger. Especially the goldypond kids, out of all the others I was really close with them. It's a shame it had to be this way.

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me

It was now 10 kids surrounded by 50+ sisters. I feel bad, really, but this had to be done. "What... why are they... she..." Gillian says as she looks at the sisters then back at me.