|| 𝗒/𝗇 𝗑 𝗍𝗉𝗇 ||

Art not mine!

...

Peter started running. Everyone was stunned for a while but I snapped out of it and started running after him. I was in shoes with a platform like heels, which wasn't all that bad but the floor was slippery so I couldn't run as fast. I'm glad no one noticed the heel or how I had different outfits but whatever.

I heard fast footsteps behind me signaling that the others started running as well. Peter took a sharp turn then I heard a thud, I was hoping someone knocked him out. As I turned I saw Peter on the ground, I loaded my gun and pointed at him.

Emma came and pointed her gun at Peter as well.
"Don't move." Emma said. Peter got up in frantic and put his hands up "Got it. I lose. Please don't shoot me.." He had something else planned, but what. Damn it Peter why did you have to be like this.

"I was wrong! I'll do anything, so please don't shoot me." He reached for something in his sleeve. A knife. I figured it out a Little too late, only because I have a one in my left sleeve.

*click*

Emma loaded her gun as Norman and ray came up. "We don't intend to kill you, we came to talk to you." Emma said "Emma might not wanna kill you but if you try anything again I will" I said as peters eyes darted towards me.

I zoned out a bit while Emma started with a speech. I hope Peter doesn't try anything, regardless of what I said he's still my brother. I don't know if he does actually care about me, but I do, just a little bit.

He's all I have left of family. I mean, yes I have the "cattle" but I don't have a strong connection with them.

I was brought back into the world by Peter laughing. Emma got upset by him laughing and said "I can't forgive you." "But I don't wanna resolve this by killing you. We want to smile and to be free. That's what we've been fighting for this whole time." She continued on with something else as I started thinking.

Thinking of what can I do to just make this all end already. I'm sick of the waiting. I wish James was still here, he'd know what to do about all of this.

"If you were born in grace field, could've been friends." She told Peter. She then looked at me and smiled "I'm glad you didn't chose his side after all." I guess she doesn't hate me for being related to the people that created all this mess.

I hope the other feel the same, I wouldn't blame them if they didn't though.

Emma turns back to Peter, "You also had your own sense of justice as you protected the two worlds, right?" She continues "I was raised as food and I can't forgive you for what you did to us. There are people who were protected by the ratri clan sacrificing us. I'm sure you had your own struggles, like protecting the world or choosing the world over your family."

She pauses and looks at me briefly " You also had a fate you and y/n were burdened with from the moment you two were born. Let's be free, we're all prisoners. The demons... humans.... Yes both you and us. But the world will change. We can change it now. Let's change." She reaches her hand out to Peter, I wouldn't even do that and he's my brother but whatever you do you girl.

"Let's end the 1,000 years of suffering now. Let's live together, Peter Ratri." Peter looked at Emma in shock. I started to remember the past and what happened when James was still alive. Me and Peter had both admired James. Peter thought James was betraying the clan and then ordered him to be killed.

"You should just kill me. But you say you want to live together, fools. That's why you were meant to be eaten. Actually the demons aren't so bad. What they've been doing to you... are things humans have done to each other for a long time..."

He wasn't wrong humans and the demons were no different from each other. "Yes, even though humans.... Don't eat humans. Go wherever you kids want do what you want you kids win. But I ask you two things, take y/n with you." He glances at me. "She didn't want any of this. And remember this the human world isn't any different. Because they are a mirror of humanity."

"Cold solid. You can pass that to my uncle." God damit Peter, why. "Try it if you can. I'm looking forward... to see how far you can go to the human world.." he reaches in the sleeve where the knife is. "But I'm sorry y/n that I can't go with you, I'll enjoy the new world from he depths of hell." He puts the knife to his throat.

"Farewell, dear sister"

*slash*

"PETER!" Emma says and rushes towards him. I put my gun back in the holder and run towards him. Yes, I still dislike him for what he did but iv also gone through it, we couldn't help it. But he chose his side the day he killed my brother.

I'm covered in his blood.

I'm putting pressure on the cut while zack is grabbing more tissues since we've already gone through at least a pack already. He's already dying, even after what he did there's part of me that just can't let go. Like my inner child or something, it's telling me "he's still your brother".

His hand hits the floor. I check his pulse and there's nothing. He's dead. I feel some tears in my eyes but I blink them back. I don't why it hurts, I should feel betrayed or something but for some reason I can't help but feel like this.

I took a ring that had 3 gems on it and put it in my coat pocket. Before everything happened with james, he showed us this ring and said if anything were to happen to him, that Peter would take the ring, then if something happened to Peter I would take the ring.

I just looked at him, his lifeless body there. Emma noticed this and told me they would give me some time and to meet up in the main room.

I nodded and checked his pockets for anything I could take to the human world. I found a envelope that had my name on it. I opened it, and inside was a note. I started to read it.

" Dear, y/n

If you're reading this it means I'm dead.
I'm sorry for everything. For killing James, our beloved big brother. But I hope you can understand, that I had to do this. It would destroy our clan, it would kill us.

I hope you took that ring, I don't know if you noticed but the ring has three gems. One for James, me, and you. That's the  reason why James picked that ring.

Anyway, I hope you can continue this clan and the promise. I trust that you can continue what Iv created. After what James did it was hard to rebuild it.
I had to order Andrew to destroy that shelter James built.

When you find this note I already expect for you to deal with the cattle. Make us proud y/n

- Peter Ratri."

Of course he would want me to continue the clan. I'm actually surprised he didn't suspect me. I tore up the note and put it back in the envelope, I put it in my pocket and walked out to the main room. Leaving Peter Ratri and my "home" behind.

...

A/N: SOO HOW ABOUT THAT‼️ did you guys like this chapter. I kinda wanna do another like Au cause it's kinda fun😛 but this has got to be one for the longest one shots ever I do actually like the y/n ratri au thing I might do something else like this someday. But anyway byeeee‼️