Talking

Dally's POV:

"Dallas, follow me," Darry said. This is going to be awful. I freaked out earlier and now Darry is even more pissed at me. God, I'm so stupid.

I followed Darry to his bedroom. He told me to sit on the bed while we talked. He pulled out his desk chair and started the conversation. "Dallas, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not really sure how to go about this. I need you to talk to me, be honest and open up. I know that it's hard, but I think that it will help in the long run." He explained.

"I don't know Dar. It was really nothing, I just got a little nervous. No big deal," I said.

Darry looked at me sternly and said, "Seriously? No big deal? You were acting like I was trying to kill you. I know that you think of yourself as some tough hood, but I need you to put that aside and start telling me the truth."

"I just don't wanna talk about it. I'll be fine. Can we just get this over with?" I asked.

"No," he stated. "Not until you explain what is going through that head of yours. I know that it's not nothing, so don't try and lie to me. Tell me what happened."

"I CAN'T!" I shouted. "This is so fucking stupid. I'm done with this."

"If you so much as take a step toward that door, I will put you on the ground so fast, it'll make your head spin." Darry said. 

"Screw you." I said. I got up to leave and Darry shoved me back. I tripped on the bed, falling back onto it. He grabbed my shoulder and flipped me. Then, he put a knee on my back, while he tried to grab my hands. He grabbed both of my wrists and pushed them down on the bed, just holding them there.

"Calm down Dallas. You're okay." He said. That's when I realized I was crying. I was doing my best to get away, but I wasn't making any progress. After a few minutes, and some encouragement from Darry, I calmed down. The tears were gone and my breathing was back to normal, but my head hurt. I'm definitely still feeling this hangover. All of this movement hurts my head.

Darry let go and helped me up. This time, he sat down on the bed with me. He tried to put his arm around me, but I jerked away. 

Darry's POV:

Dallas has some serious damage, but I'm trying to help him. He is so wound up in his head that he can't think straight. I know that he got into it with the cop, but it feels like I'm missing some piece of this puzzle. I grabbed his chin and lifted his head to look at me. He look different. I know that he's hungover and was just crying, but there is a deepness to his brown eyes. 

"Dal, it's just us right now. You can talk to me. That's what I'm here for. Anything that you tell me is between us. No one has to know. Please just let me inside that mind of yours." I said.

"Just us?" He questioned.

"Just us." I reassured.

"Okay. Before I knew you and the gang, I lived pretty rough. I joined a gang in New York when I was eleven. Same one that my dad was in. They were nothing like our gang." He sighed. "I used to do some really bad things. I sold drugs, robbed stores, jumped people. The leader, Mark, he taught me how to act with cops. Every time that I was arrested I would fight and yell and do anything to make it harder for the cops. By the time I was fourteen, I had been arrested more times than I can count. Every time, I fought the pigs and took a beating. Mark would make me train with the others on how to fight through pepper spray and tear gas. It would usually take at least three cops to bring me in. I didn't care about the charges. No one told me to stop. I was told to do this. They told me to do this. My dad told me to do this. When I went to the cooler, no one came to see me. I was jumped a few times while I was in there. Then when I got out, we left. I never saw anyone besides my dad. He told me to get in his car and then never said a word to me again until he told me to get out of the car, here in Tulsa. I don't want to go back to how I was and I acted the same way last night. I guess that I scared myself. Then I just lost it."

"Okay." I said in shock. That was a lot. I knew that he was in a gang before, but I never thought that it was that bad. "I understand that you have problems with cops, but there is never a good enough reason to lash out at them when they didn't do anything. Cops can be awful and if they ever do anything, to you or any of the boys, I will deal with it. They could have hurt you or you could have been locked up for god knows how long. I know that you weren't thinking straight, so here is what we are going to do about it. You are going to get a spanking, but it can be either with my belt or with my hand. If you want to choose the hand then you will be grounded for a month and have bedtime spankings for a week. You pick."

"Belt." Dally said.

"Alright, lay across the bed and take your jeans and boxers down." I told him. 

3rd person POV:

Dally did as he was told. He was scared, but was too proud to show it. As soon as he was in position, Darry placed his hand onto Dally's back to keep him still and to offer some comfort. Darry's arm rose and fell within a second before connecting with Dal's upturned ass. Dally didn't make a sound or move an inch. A few more swats fell while Dally stayed stoic. After about five minutes of uninterrupted swings, Darry noticed that Dally's shoulders were shaking and he could hear some sniffing. Dal's ass was pink going on red. Darry worked meticulously and evened his thighs to be the same color, earning some cries from Dally. When it was coming to an end, Darry pushed his hand into his back a little firmer and aimed right for his sit spots. Dallas was wailing as the belt fell. He tried to push his way up, but Darry help him down.

"Last five. I want you to count them." Darry said to the distraught teen.

Smack "AHHH!" Dally screamed.

"Count." Darry ordered.

"One." Dally was able to say through the tears.

Smack "TWO!" He screamed.

Smack Smack "Three, four!" Dally counted.

Smack "FIVE!" He said as the last one hit the center of his butt.

Darry rubbed his back and said soft word to Dally as he calmed down. "You're okay. You did real good." Dally's wails turned to cries which turned to sniffles as Darry helped him stand. Dally righted his pants and underwear and faced Darry.

"Dallas, listen to me, you're a good kid and you know that. Not all people will agree, which is why you have to show them. No more doing whatever you want and getting arrested. That can lead you back to where you were and I know that you don't want that. If you get picked up for something stupid again, I will tan your ass right in the station. Do you understand?" Darry said.

"Yes." Dallas replied and Darry raised and eyebrow. "I-I m-mean yes sir."

"Good, and I just want you to know that you can call me to get you out of a bad situation. We'll probably talk about it, and depending on what it is, we might go a little further than talking. I just want the best for you and the boys and if that means that I'm gonna have to beat it into your butt to get it to your brain, then that is what I'll do."

"Yes sir." Dally said.

"Alright, now I would like to give you a hug." Darry requested.

"I just want to be left alone for a little bit." Dal stated.

Darry accepted it, knowing that Dally needs his space. "Okay, you can stay in here for awhile and take a nap. I will wake you up later for some lunch."

"Thanks and uh if Johnny wants to talk or needs something or whatever, he can come in." Sally's said with a deep look in his eyes.

"Okay." Darry said. After he walked out, he checked on the boys and saw Johnny and Pony walk in the front door. After an hour, Darry sent Johnny in to wake up Dally. Dally walked out in just his boxers and after Darry made him 'put at least a shirt on,' they had a movie night. Johnny curled up to Dally and pony cuddled with Soda. The rest of the evening was fun-filled with popcorn flying across the room from time to time.

Author's notes:

I'm so sorry about the wait. My Grandmother has passed away recently and I haven't had much time to myself. Let me know what you think. Pls only constructive criticism:) Also feel free to give me prompts and ideas!