Welcome to Auradon Prep

WHERE EVERYTHING SPARKLES, BUT NOTHING TRULY GLITTERS

With an extra swipe of lip gloss, she stared at herself in the mirror. Her hair was perfectly curled, her pristinely pedicured feet rested in nude pumps, and her overly thin form sat in a dark pink dress that cut right above the knee. Her face was powdered with makeup and she made sure to keep her magical ring on that disguised her ugly scars.

Jewelry glittered off of her neck, ear lobes, and bone-thin wrists. 

She was the epitome of perfection, though it seemed her reflection had other ideas. Odette glared at Audrey crossing her arms together, her keen eyes were highlighted with deep eye shadow and eyeliner while her body was dressed in denim jeans and a deep purple v-neck shirt.

Odette was everything Audrey deep down wanted to be, but was never allowed to. Audrey smiled at Odette before leaving her dorm. It was Audrey's duty to carry on her family's desires, there was no room for mistake.

With a poised pace and a gentle smile plastered on her shiny lips, she walked toward the front of Auradon Prep. Her eyes found a boy her age standing excitedly dressed in a deep blue suit coat and yellow pants that were part of the uniform. His hair was tousled from the morning breeze as he awaited the limo full of villain kids to arrive.

"Good morning Ben." She said in a sweet voice as she inserted herself next to the future king. The son of Beauty and the Beast  flinched at her greeting but nonetheless took her arm in his. Everyone had a part to play. He knew his part very well as did she. With a tired sigh, he glanced at his girlfriend. His eyes did not light up when seeing her and his heart did not skip a beat when she said his name. He felt nothing for his childhood friend.

"Good morning Audrey. Is that a new lip gloss?" He asked superficially, not knowing what else to say to the girl next to him. She gave him another smile and nodded.

"How sweet of you to notice, my grandmother sent me it." The brunette said, her lifeless eyes squinted with false joy.

Ben sighed once more, was he to be trapped in an act for the rest of his life? Before he could answer that question himself a limo pulled up containing the children of infamous villains. A squabble between the two boys occurred before they finally calmed down.

Four teenagers stood before the two royals. A girl with a purple bob and tight leather clothing stood with her arms crossed. An air of confidence and apathy surrounded her as she stared at everything yet nothing simultaneously.

The girl next to her had long tresses of blue hair and accessories everywhere. Her clothes were fashionable, yet comfortable. An apple charm decorating her belt marked her heritage.

A short boy with white and dark brown hair fidgeted next to the blue-haired girl. Chocolate was smeared on his freckled face as he kept sucking his fingers like a child. He was dressed in various fabrics of red, white, and black, dirt seemed to dust every inch of his person. 

Audrey scoffed internally, before pinching herself. She needed to be kind all the time, her thoughts included.

Lastly, her eyes landed on a tall teen who wore a deep red beanie and leather clothing that hugged his muscular figure. Long tresses of raven hair escaped from his beanie which contrasted nicely with his natural toasty complexion. The granddaughter of sleeping beauty took it upon herself to introduce the future king and herself.

"Hello! My name is Audrey, granddaughter of Sleeping Beauty and this is Ben, son of Beauty and the Beast." She said with a polite, reserved tone. The villain kids gave her an incredulous look before introducing themselves.