Got 2 B Pissed Off

You're the best prankster there is.
Dave takes really long showers, and you know one way to hurry him up. You glance at the clock: 9:45.
Dave takes showers at 9:58 almost every day. Now's the time. You snuck past the kitchen while Dave mopped up the eggs with self pity. With light steps, you made your way to Dirks bathroom (the one Dave would use since he likes dirk's conditioner; you don't really know why he doesn't buy it for himself) and began thinking of a plan. By then, you had about 6 minutes to complete your "mission" and make it back to "home base." You made your way to the bathroom cabinet and pulled out dirks signature 'Got 2 B Glued' hair gel and opened the cap with deft fingers. You switched the solution with the one inside of the conditioner bottle and vice versa. You mentally high-fived yourself as you ran out of the opposing room and back to your own. With two minutes left, you turned down the volume on your TV because you knew Dave would be screaming at this prank, and you wanted to bask in your own glory. About 7ish minutes you hear the shower stop running; followed by distant swearing and stomping. "Got 'em." You whisper, slowly pulling the covers over your chin, hiding in spite of yourself.

A/N: ((I'm so sorry this chapter is so small! I've been slacking, I really have. I have really bad writers block and it seems like I only get ideas at midnight. Welp, that's all for now I guess, a petty apology and a half-assed excuse.))