Jo Kahi Gayi Na Humse,Woh Zamaana Kah Raha Hai...🌺

And Priya ran away,her palm on her mouth, muzzling her mournful cry....and she just left,left me alone....left me after saying that ''I was the one She loved''........

To be continued....

Since that day,She never crossed my path,like never ever.After whatever transpired between us,I thought a part of me was lost, I wasn't the old Ram anymore.But I truly , appreciate the fact that though She wasn't by my side physically anymore,but she never left my side.As I really thought that she wouldn't see my face,my Jaan...what would I tell her as in where was her bahu,her Priya?I dreaded that moment when she wouldn't see Priya on my side,ohh God... How would I ever be able to console her?

But again Priya proved me wrong,she...she didn't tell anyone about that conversation between us ...hua yun ki jab Priya wahan se chali gayi,main..main shunya ho gaya,kuch samjh nahin aa raha tha,jaise shareer mein taakat nahin aur dimaag ko aaram ki sakht zarurat mehsoos ho rahi thi...per tabhi shardul ka phone dekh,main himmat juta kar Maa ke pass pahuncha...uss corridor se room tak ka Safar,meri zindagi ka sabse mushkil Safar tha..abhi kuch der pahle hi toh main Priya ko dhundhta hua iss kamre se nikala tha,aur ab jab laut raha hoon toh bilkul akela hoon...ye kya ho gaya Ram...?Jaan ko kya kahunga,kya Priya se baat karun..per kya kah sakta hoon usse ab,kya ab kabhi nahin mil sakunga usse...kya ho gaya ek jhatke mein..?

....Main abhi soch hi raha tha ki tabhi mujhe khilkhilahat ki aawaz sunai di..Maa aur...ek second ye toh...ye toh Priya ...kanhi abhi jo bhi hua woh koi sapna...arey,ye kya ho raha hai...?Main...

Shardul (looking at Ram)- Ab isse dekho mummy,kaisi shakal bana ke rakhi hai,woh toh accha hai shaadi ho gayi Varna..aisi shakal ko koi na puche,kya hua hai bhai,aise ujade chaman jaisi haalat kyun bna rakhi hai aapne..?

Ram couldn't bring himself to utter anything,his eyes intensely gazing at Priya. Which was seen by Shardul and Shalini Maa... naturally Priya didn't dare and cared to look at him or to even acknowledge his presence in the same room....

Shalini Maa - Arey Shardul, hospital mein toh sabki halat aise hi ho jaati hai,toh tum log chalne ki socho na...main toh bore ho gayi yaar..

Shardul (shocked)-Kya mummy...bore?Arey aap kya yahan ghumne ke irade se aaye then kya..?Sahi kaha Priya ne,ab uski observation mein hi rahna aap,kyunki humari toh ek nahin sunti aap.. aapki Bahu hi dekhegi sab kuch...

Ram was startled to hear all this information...it means, matlab Priya ne jo kuch bhi kaha,woh...woh mujhe chodkar.. matlab ghar chodkar nahin ja rahi...ohh Dear Lord...thank you...per sabse bada thanks toh Priya ko kahna hai aur sorry bhi Ram..

They came back to the Kapoor mansion.Things started falling into place as far as Maa's health was concerned but I was not relieved at all...after coming back from the hospital, I realised the real meaning of her words.She was out...out of our room,but still in the same house.She chose to stay with Maa in order to help her in early recovery,though no doubt she was doing her best,but the reason she gave ,was a pretence...She didn't want to face me at all, ignoring me , living under the same roof...she did it very smoothly.
I tried to speak to her but she used to stand like a statue,not reacting to my words at all.

She has become quiet... Or at least whenever I am around her.She is happy to talk with everyone except her husband...I ... I miss her,her laughter,her taunts,her fragrance,her beauty,her essence...her being my wife.My room feels lifeless.I don't feel like focusing on my work..yeah 'the Workaholic Kapoor',wants to run away from that building and be with his Jaan and Jaan's bahu... Ohh God,she is making me crazy....My head pained like anything,and I had this urge of having a cup of tea... having very low hopes of getting rid of this pain anytime soon, I moved out of the room and...and I found her.. sitting on the bench in our outer garden space, shivering due to the cold winds, blowing through her smooth hair.. Aah,how much I miss them,I miss her...