Tu Hai,Mera Ye Sansaar Sara...🌺

Guys, I have a question for you all,why...I mean why don't you guys vote and comment?Please,tell me the exact reason... I get so many personal messages about next updates but when I update,so many silent readers become ghost readers,kyun? Jab aap log kisi cheese pe mehnat karte hain aur aapko uska result na mile toh kaisa lagta hai aapko?Hume yahan likhne ke liye koi payment nahin milti ,ek vote aur comment ki hi toh maang hai jo ki bilkul Free hote hain,toh please vote and comment.....it's FREE.....

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT....

🌟🌹🌟🌹🌟🌹🌟

To be continued...

Priya took me to a room,decorated with scented candles as I  have a thing for scented candles,they make me feel calm,no matter what goes wrong in life and Priya took care of this .... enough of a reason to smile,right?
There was no use of electric light,I mean only candle light and moonlight were making that room a 'heavenly abode '....

Priya (smiling nervously)- Kais...kaisa laga decoration... aapke jaisa lavish nahin hai,per mujhe laga shayad....pasand aaye aapko..?

Ram (sighing at her deeply engraved insecurities)- Bahut accha hai Priya....tumne mere liye ye sab kiya hai,aur main uski kadr na karun....(cupping her face)...itna nashukra (ungrateful) nahin hoon main....mujhe ye sab bahut hi sunder lag raha hai aur ye bilkul sach hai....(trying to cheer her up)...per bade saste mein tarka rahi ho Biwi...?

Priya (shaking her head instantly)- Nahin.... aaiye (she took him towards the balcony)...ye .....(she made him eat the Maysore Paak(favourite sweet of Ram's father)....

Ram (sensing the deep meaning of making him eat Mysore paak on his birthday,he was taken , smitten.... completely by this woman) - Priya.... thank..(chuckling).. shukriya kahte hue bhi chota mehsoos kar raha hoon,tum ye..ye dad ki favourite sweet laayi ho,it means a lot...

Priya (hesitantly)- Ummm...woh main(making Ram confused)....main laayi nahin,maine isse ghar pe hi banaya hai....woh...(not meeting his eyes)..

Ram (holding her by her shoulders,with a thick voice)- Ky...kya,tumne khud bnayi hai ye mithai....and Priya nodded slightly...

Priya (clutching her hands together, feeling nervous)- Ji...woh...theek bani hai..pahli koshish thi...?....and she handed him a beautiful bunch of Rajnigandha flowers....(the favourite flower of his late father...)

Ram (overwhelmed by her thoughtfulness)- Jaan...(his voice trembling,so he just hid his face into her luscious hair).....

Priya (startled by his move)- Kya hua....aapko accha nahin laga..?

Ram (kissing her hair )- Thank you yaar.... this is the best thing,I can't ask for more....thank you,thank you...

Priya (heaving a sigh of relief)- Aap unhe aaj ke din apne saath hi mehsoos karen, isliye ye sab unke favourites,unke pyare bete ke liye....and don't thank me, please....

Ram (coming out of the hug but not
breaking the proximity,in a hoarse tone)- I respect your efforts Priya, tumhari jagah koi aur hota toh mehnge gifts laakar patak deta,per tumne aisa nahin kiya...iss din ko yaadgaar bnane ke liye tumne sacchi koshish ki hai....and he kissed her cheek to thank her, making her giggle...

Priya (lowered her lashes , feeling shy)- Chaliye ander...yahan kaafi thand hai....

Ram (smiled at her antics,and stopped her from moving and decorated her hair with Rajnigandha) - Ab ye aur bhi sunder lag rahen hain...(and he stared at her amusedly)....

Priya (sensing his intense gaze, trembled)- Kya...kya dekh rahen hain aise..?

Ram (caressing her face)-Aap...kuch badli hui si lag rahin hain...aise jaise ki main kisi aur Priya ko chodkar gaya tha aur ab yahan koi nayi Priya khadi hai...alag si,ajeeb si chamak hai aapke chehre per... And he kissed her cheeks again, making her shiver as she moved into the room from the balcony, breathing heavily.....