5. Roka and Thaka.

ROKA :
During the Roka (or Shagun) ceremony, the bride's father will visit the groom's house. Upon his arrival, he will offer a blessing by applying a tilak on the groom's forehead and presenting gifts such as sweets, money, and clothing. Traditionally, the bride is not present during this ceremony and it is the acceptance of the groom by the bride's family.

THAKA :
the Thaka ( or Chunni Chadana) is performed by the groom's parents for the bride where she is given gifts such as jewelry, make up, and a red dress which is to be worn on her wedding day. The bride's blessing is received through the act of a dupatta or chunni (which is a long, sacred scarf) being draped over her head. Similar to the Roka, the groom is not traditionally present at this ceremony and it is the acceptance of the bride by the groom's family

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°

After the younger clan dispersed to the terrace the elders were discussing about the ceremony to be held tomorrow.

Juhi : to kal subah hum sab Shergil mansion chalenge aur waha par karan ka tilak karenge aur sham ko aap sub yaha aakar Monami ko chunni chadhayenge.

Suhana : ji ye thik hai .....lekin ye saari rasme karte waqt monami aur karan saath nhi hone chahiye .

Deepak : Princess toh subah hospital chali jayegi to Karan ke roke ke waqt uska waha hona to cancel.....aur rahi baat karan ki to wo aap sab ke saath aa sakta hai ....par thaka ke waqt use thore der ke liye bahar jaana hoga.

Sooraj : Ye sahi rahega ....isse baccho ko akela bhi nhi chorna parega ........kal pandit ji se baat kar lenge engagement aur shaadi ka...

Juhi : ji hame koi dikkat nhi hai.......par ek baar Karan aur Monami se puch lena chahiye.

Suhana : Juhi bilkul shi keh rahi hai....hum kal baat kar lenge..

They were busy in discussing about how and what to do tomorrow for the ceremony . They were really excited for their children 's marriage. On the other side the younger clan was busy in teasing moran and moran could not do anything other than blushing.

Moh moh..
Moh moh ke dhaagehmmm...
Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe

Karan looked at Monami and she busy in smiling and blushing at sid and koel's teasing. This instantly brought a smile on his face. He was feeling a different kind of peace by looking at her smiling face . His trance was broken by Faizi. Now it was his time to blush.

Yeh moh moh ke dh⁸aage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe
Hai rom rom iktaara
Hai rom rom iktaara
Jo baadalon mein se guzre

Monami looked at Karan and saw him blushing . Her heart did a flip looking at his adorable smile.
She was busy in admiring Karan with a constant smile on her face .

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe
Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna
Kaise tune ankahaa, tune ankahaa sab sunaa
Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna

Others decided to give them privacy so they noded at each other and signalled to each other to leave the terrace . Understanding the signal koel initiated the conversation.

Koel : To jiju ab hum chalte hai .....aap apni sapno ki rani ke saath baate karo ......guys hum nikle?

Sid : yes monu feel free to talk know each other .....(now wishperingto monu)....aur ho to jump karke pappi shappi bhi kar lena .