Chapter: 19 Parakram Academy

Their bikes

Their bikes

They started the journey on the bikes Sidmoel were on the backseat of their respective partners. They covered a good amount of distance in a short time.

Monu : wow Karan kitni acchi bike chalate ho ..

Karan : isse bhi acchi racing karta hu raani saahiba...kabhi mauka mila to dikhaunga jarur.

Monu : okayyy..

Dabi dabi si hansi
Honthon pe phansi hai
Gudgudi kar rahi hawa
Oo.. Halla macha rahi hai
Pagal si khwaishein
Khushiyon ki mili hai wajah

They were talking in a little louder voice because of the speed of the bike. Karan's bike was ahead of them . Slowly Faizi and Sanju increased their speed and were parallel to Karan. They signalled each other with a nod something.

Karan : Monami kaskar pakro mujhe... Tumhe Aaj dikha deta hu meri racing skills.

Kuch hai junoon sa
Kuch paagalpan hai
Sau baatein karta
Ye buddhu sa mann hai

Monami tightened the hold around his waist and snuggled more towards his back . Soon the speed of the bike increased. They only sound heard was of Sidmoel's exited scream because of the bike cutting the air and moving forward.

Kuch hai junoon sa
Kuch paagalpan hai
Sau baatein karta
Ye buddhu sa mann hai

Soon they reached a small restaurant which was the destination of their race and as usual Karan was the first , followed by Sanju and Faizi.

Faizi : yeh cheating hai tum dono hamesha hamse pehle aa jate ho...

Karan : koi cheating nhi hai saandh .....tu hi speed nhi badhata to hum kya kare.

They got down from the bike and Karan helped Monami in setting her hair back as it got disheaveled because of the strong wind. They went and sat on the seat

Faizi : kya order kare ???....mujhe to bahot bhuk lagi hai

He said quickly glancing at the menu card . Hearing him Monami looked at Karan asking him to order for her as well. After discussing they ordered the food and started talking about the college days and racing stories.