7. The dates finalised

The next karan woke up first as per his daily habit. He stretched his arms and realised that he was hugging something.  His eyes were closed and he snuggled more into it feeling the warmth.

Karan : (in mind) ye itna soft kya hai.....Jo bhi its quite comforting...

Thinking this he snuggled more because of which Monami 's sleep broke. She tilted her head and first thing she saw was the smiling face of karan .She turned around in the hug and cupped his face and placed a quick peck on his forehead.

Monu : Good morning karan...(she was wiggling to come out of the hold .)

Karan : pillow hilo mat na.....aur tum itne soft kaise ho gaye....aur baat kyu kar rhe ho.... ( realising suddenly)ek second pillow to kabhi baat nhi karta..

Slowly he opened his eyes and the most beautiful sight....Monami was cupping her face to prevent from laughing out loud but in that process she was giggling softly....she composed herself .

Monu : karan kitne cute ho tum.....pillow se baate kar rhe the(trying to stop her laughing)

Karan: Monami tum mera mazak ura rhi ho ?

Monu : nhi ..karan main sirf sacchai bata rhi hu...you are really cute handsome friendly and optimistic person..pata nhi log tumhe Ulti Khopri kyu kehte hai...

Karan : accha tumhe main aisa lagta hu(with a smile while she too noded smiling)...aur rahi baat Ulti Khopri kehne ki to wo to mein hu hi dushmano aur criminal ke liye........aur ye jo mera caring and loving side hai wo sirf aur sirf family aur close friends ke liye hai..

Monu : it means you have two personality...one caring loving and carefree; and the other strict and rude.....which side of you do you like?

Karan : I like my caring side which is the real me but I have to put the other face also.

Monu: you know what....I am really really very proud of you.

Karan : Thank you.( and kissed her forehead)

Monu : chalein.....kyuki agar ham abhi nhi gaye to pakka late ho jayenge.

kyuki agar ham abhi nhi gaye to pakka late ho jayenge

Their position when they woke up.

They separated themselves and freshen up in their respective room. They went down and had breakfast with everyone and Saranzi went to headquarters while others stayed back .

Monami too went to the hospital and got busy in surgeries.  On the other side Saranzi reached there and directly went to batra sir cabin.

Saranzi: Jai hind sir .....Special Agent Karan Shergil reporting sir/Special Agent Faizzuddin Siddiqui reporting sir/Special Agent Sanjana Dubey Ganju reporting sir.

Batra : at ease agents....aap sab jaante hai maine aapko yaha ek mission ke liye bulaya hai....(they noded) ye mission mere liye bahot important hai kyuki iske liye maine apni Zindagi bhar kamai gai izzat aur medals daav pe lagay hai....mission ye hai ki aap logo ko civilians ko train karna hai taaki wo log itne capable ho ki zaroorat parne par khudko aur dusro ko protect kar paaye...

Karan : we are on it sir......we will not disappoint you sir...

Sanzi : yes sir ....aapko aapke decision pe kabhi regret nhi hoga.

Batra : I knew it tum log mujhe disappoint nhi karoge....aur kya chal raha hai?

Faizi : sir hamara to jsisa tha waisa hi chal rha hai par sir aapko pata hai karan ne roka kar liya..

Batra : Karan tumne mujhe bataya bhi nhi.....aur kaun hai wo khudkismat larki.

Karan : sir bas kal hi hua aab kuch...aur wo juhi mam ki beti hai ....Monami.

Batra : Monami....bahot pyaari bacchi hai wo ...tumhe isse better koi nhi mil sakta tha....All the best for your upcoming life....and you can join next week Monday till then spend time with your family.

Saranzi  : Jai hind sir.

They left from there to Monami's house as it is near to headquarters and all were present there.
Meanwhile on the other side sidmoel came to know about Ghar Ghar Mein Soldier program and enrolled their name for it.

In the evening they came home and saw everyone chitchatting in the hall. They greeted them freshen and came down.

Juhi : humne panditji se baat ki shaadi ki dates ke liye...

Suhana : aur unhone engagement ke liye is Sunday ka date bataya hai ( aaj Tuesday hai )aur ...

Juhi : shaadi ke liye do dates hai ....ek six months baad aur ek two years baad...

Suhana  : engagement to hame is Sunday karna hoga ...par shadi ki dates tum choose karo..

Hearing this karan and Monami started thinking about each other...whether the other one would be comfortable to marry this early...or could they wait for two years to marry. They decided to go for six months but once again looked at each other for Confirmation.
They noded at each other with a smile.

Moran : six months baad waala thik hai.

Juhi : are you both sure...(they noded )...ok

With these they started calling and informing everyone about the upcoming event I.e sagai and also inviting the close relatives. While Moran chose to go to their room . They started thinking about their upcoming life  wishing for peace and happiness.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●
Yor crazy writer
JYOTI

Love you and take care.
Bye.