12. The shopping

After the long journey to the farmhouse everyone was very tired so they were resting in their rooms . Soon it was dinner time so Juhi and Suhana started preparing the dinner .

Soon the dinner was completed and Deepak along with Sooraj went to the garden for a walk.
Both the ladies went in suhana's room for gossiping . Parkha along with baby had already went to barkha 's relatives in the evening itself . Moran ,Sidsa and Koezi went to the terrace .

 Moran ,Sidsa and Koezi went to the terrace

Terrace view.

Sitting arrangement:
Monami - Karan - Faizi- Koel - Sanju  - Sid - Karan

In a circle

Faizi : Chalo koi game khelte hai....( everyone noded ) ...koi idea kya khelenge?

Karan : Saandh tune to jaroor kuch socha hoga ( he noded with a wide grin on his face) chal ab bata bhi de....

Faizi :   hum sab  phone mein ludo khele

Sid : isme kya maza aayega Faizi bro ?

Faizi  : Maze ki baat ye hai ki jeetne wala harne wale se kuch bhi karwa sakta hai

Monu : okkayyyy ..... dekhna main hi jitungi.

Sid : wo to dekhenge hi ....chalo let's start.

So they started playing . The game took a quite interesting turn as one by one Monu and Karan were the one's winner and looser. Monu was the winner as she was excellent in board games be it ludo , carrom , chess or any other whereas Karan's interest was in physical activities so he was unable to defeat his raani saahiba.

Monu : yayyy ..main jeet gayi ...main jeet gayi .... Ab to main tumse kuchbhi karwa sakti hu Karan.

Karan : wo to aap aise bhi karwa sakte ho raani saahiba aapko kisi jeet ki  jaroorat nhi thi......chalo batao kya karna hai mujhe .( with a small smile )

Monu : awwww so cute karan ....ok to tumhe ...

Before she could complete her statement simoel got a notification.

Notification  :

This is to inform the students of XYZ college that we are organising a reunion for the students tomorrow.  So the students are requested to grace us with your presence. You can also bring your partner along with you.

Time :9 PM
Dress code : Gowns for girls and formal wear for boys.
Venue : XYZ COLLEGE.

Thank you
College president.

Simoel : REUNION........wow kitna maza aayega na..

Koel : Ha maza to bahot aayega...par.

Monu : Par kya kuhu ?