Introduction

Alex, from afar a normal child, little dud he know high school would change all this. His mum died earlier this year, and his dad remarried. He has 3 siblings, one full blood sister, a half brother and a step sister. He will be 13 this year.

Alex, headphones in sitting calmly on the bus, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. It had been a hard month or so, what with loosing his mum around a month before now to end up in school. A hellhole for 6 and a half hours every day, what fun. As the bus approached his stop he went exit and thanked the driver, now to dry his tears and face the music I guess he thought.

At school, all his friends waiting they go as follows; Eloise (also know as 'turtle'), the dumbest, quiet when you don't know her, a loud crazy psychopath once you do, also with divorced parents (hates her mother with a passion). Temperance (also known as tempi or tempence), also crazy, has loads of siblings, you'd think she was normal otherwise, also has parental trouble except no one knows why. Then there's Markus (also called Mukus, Mugus, Ferret boy) he's the stable one his parents are still together, but he's probably one of the annoying ones. Next goes Oliver (also known as Olly or Ollie), his dad left when he was young, but he still sees him from time to time, also crazy. These are the main bitches along with these are; Riley, in some of our classes, not hugely important yet. As well as Samuel, formally Sam, again not much here but he's relevant too. And lastly there's Lauren, she likes Sam, and is good friends with Eloise.