The sun stone

A few weeks later the Winxs teacher life's are back to normal but in their spare time to examine Flora's strange new power there's no explanation for anything "Hey Tecna what are we looking at in the book of fairies?" Flora asks "Um we have to ask miss Faragonda to use it but sure" Tecna responds they continue their tests on this new form but time continues the past and now it's almost a third through the year with nothing happening no answers around Floras new powers no danger just classes and work until suddenly there's an eclipse in the middle of the day a few of the winx including Stella were doing a project that had to do with sunlight Tecna and Roxy was there to help but the second the sun went dark so to an eclipse Stella went pale and fell to her knees "oh no" she whispered "STELLA ARE YOU OKAY," Tecna asks when running over "we need to go to solaria NOW" Stella responds "uh if you guys need I can take her while you get the others Tecna" "Roxy responds "uh are you sure Roxy" Tecna asks before Roxy could respond Stella had grabbed her hand "lets go then" Roxy nods and uses her special zoomix wings to teleport to Stella's home world as Stella runs to where the problem must be she stops in the tracks "if I need to restore the sun I'll need my cosmix powers" she tells herself with that said she transforms into her cosmix form and off she went now running she finds the room she needed to find but there stands the man "So Flora says your name is Ash" with those words the man turns his head with a wicked smile on his face "and if that is my name?" he responds "it finds fire thingy you have going on" Stella responds "well the sun stone should show its self" with those words said the man turns to face Stella whos fists were clenched ready to fight shining with light even though Stella was weak in her head she only worried for her father but if she was to save him she would have to fight but as both people got ready the big modal sun in the middle of the sun faded and a single stone of bright shining gold light was left behind flouting there surrounded by swirls of light and magic around the stone the man Ash's face lights up "wait its real?" Stella questions herself as the man finally reaches out a hand to grab the stone but the light seems to attack the man's hand stopping him from grabbing it as Stella stares at the stone she falls down to the ground "n... no" Stella whispers "WHAT WHY?" Ash screams Stella slowly crawls to the stone the closer she gets the more energy she regains but as she gets closer the man places his foot on Stella's arm to stop her from going anywhere but still on the ground she opens her hand and flows magic into the star trying to restore the star. As more light fills the room the man finally grabs the stone and with that all light seems to fade from the universe the man holding the stone upwards to the sky but as Stella seems to pass out she gets a second wind and her eyes light up in a golden hue but then the stone seems to shine even brighter but the brighter it shines light seems to rap around Stella and revile a new form similar to Flora as she shoots up from the ground time seems to freeze around her but after a few seconds it seems to unfreeze swirls of light and magic swirl around it seems the stone is drawn to Stella "time to restore the suns of solaria" placing the stone between her hands with that the stone is filled with magic but the sound of fire and dim light of a flame fills the room now worried Stella flows more light and magic into the stone but stops abruptly "its sad but the if the sun stone is real It would be safe in my care" with her mind made up the stone seems to vanish but the remaining light raps around when the light of the sun had been hiding the sun stone as the stars seem to be restored Ash to sneak attack Stella but the light swrils around her to protect her "oh that's it I'm done with this whole fight" Stella states as she manafests a small box with a magic "how do you like water stars?" Stella asks the man that now has a terrified look on his face with the water stars now revealed "If your magic is a dark flame it's likely weak to the mighty water stars isn't it" Stella asks but as Stella asked that Ash pounced onto her but right before he touched her the water stars activated and a surge of incredible magic that aimed to destroy almost any magic but as the screams of the man fill the room he attacks Stella but with her magic almost fully drained she had one thing to resort to but first grabs the fairy dust from around her neck "I'm the fairy of the sun, stars, and moon so I call on a SUPER NOVA" Stella says those words and slams her hand on the ground as an explosion is created the water stars magic now spread out even farther and her fairy dust bottle destroyed but as Stella looks up there's no trace of Ash ever being there besides a trail of smoke with small parts of her once fairy dust bottle now getting up to her feet she puts the water stars away and turns to face to star in front of her "Sun stone" she says calling upon the full power of her new transformation but as the suns are restored the remnets of her fairy dust swirl around her to make a new bottle but as she trys to walk but falls but is caught by the other winx who had just got there "I'll tell you guys later"

Episode 2 END