The Leviathan's Power (part 3)

The Winx's stand united together as the Shadow Phoenix speaks rushing towards the girls with the power of raging fire "Flaming Spiral" Bloom says causing a spiraling pillar of fire to erupt from the floor Roxy seizing the moment uses her Zoomix wings to teleport herself, Flora and Stella, to the opposite side of the floating islands floating slightly Flora touches the tip of her finger to the dirt filled cracks in the stones the islands of the Realix realm is made of touching the dirt a slight pink glow appears as her eyes glow a soft pink the positive magic immediately being noticed by the Shadow Phoenix who quickly attacks stopping as Roxy uses her true powers to attempt at control with the Shadow Phoenix "Wild Heartbeat" Roxy says creating a small teal heart like jewel that she attempts at connecting to the dark flames that makes up the Shadow Phoenix's body Roxy's power almost completely being burned away but the smallest glimmer of magic touching the Phoenix engaging in a battle of wills no match for the darkness she's fighting realizing she can't win but she might be able to distract it long enough for the others to attack and as the Dragon Flame's form metallizes itself biting down into the Shadow Phoenix's neck making the Phoenix yell in pain as the Dragon Flame continues its attacks the fairies unnoticed leaving time for Flora raping several vines around the group creating a dome of nature the two fighting beast seem to not notice as their fight continues as the fairies form their plans but everything changes as the vines are set alight quickly burning away but with their plan Roxy teleports everyone away from the burning vines to a different floating island as Flora roots her hand into the ground using her magic to restrain the Shadow Phoenix as Bloom recalls the Dragon Flame while Stella summons the golden box that holds the Water Stars "With how the Water Stars hold the opposing power to the Dragon Flame as the Leviathan and Great Dragon are opposites so with the Shadow Phoenix being a darker form of the Great Dragon the Water Star have to at least weaken the Shadow Phoenix to the point we can defeat him but forever this time" Bloom says holding the golden box the the Water Stars reside in "There you all are!" the Phoenix yells flying towards the fairies till he transforms into the form known as Lord Darkar and steps towards the girls as the Water Stars circle all the winx a golden glow shines from within the Water Stars as the Dragon Flame raises from behind the fairies "Dragon Essence" Bloom utters as the Dragon Flame imbues the Water Stars as the Leviathan takes form replacing the Dragon Flame as the Water stars magic gets stronger then ever before leaving Darkar in his true form of the Shadow Phoenix just laughing "You thought those little stars would destroy my darkness" Darkar says before bursting into laughter Bloom however hears the Leviathan whisper into her ear "I ask for the true power and beg for the help of the Leviathan" Bloom utters raising a hand to the sky as the Dragon Flame spirals rising with he hand but water like flames burst around Bloom as a new form appears opening her eyes lowering her hand as the pupil's of her eyes slit and appear snake like as the Leviathans voice peaks through her mouth "You think you can re-appear well think different little birdy" the Leviathans voice speaks through Bloom as she sends the Dragon Flame after Darkar the Water Stars circling Bloom as she floats in the air activating the Water Stars as a giant form of the Leviathan rushes over the realm of floating islands finally hurting Darkar as the Dragon Flame constricts around him the Leviathan's form circling the others fairies showing all of them having the same form "End his time and bring an end to the era of the Phoenix" the Leviathan's voice tells all the Winx who jump into action helping Bloom Flora causing roots and plants alike to trip and rap around Darkar as Musa sets off his balance with sound waves Aisha helping with the waters of the Water Stars Tecna empowering Flora's nature magic and Roxy attempts to summon the Leviathans physical form all together eventually Darkar reverts to the Shadow Phoenix but with the power of the Leviathan the Shadow Phoenix isn't a match with the strategies of the winx the power of the Water Star finally is able to extinguish the flames that compose the Shadow Phoenix leaving a darkened fire that a pillar of smoke rushes towards before anyone can realize it Ash holds the flame "Seems I'm the new Shadow Phoenix" Ash says cockily "This marks the end of the Dragons era mark my words" he counties as the power that had fueled the girls vanishes leaving the fairies to fall to their knees "Now then" Ash says with a sickening smile "Leave. My. Realm."

END OF EPISODE 11
(this marks the end of the first arc of the story so please be patient as I take a break while I love this story and writing it I need a break I love you all see you guys soon)