II

Lili

I woke up on some kind of bed the next day. It was huge but I was resting against a huge pillow. It must've been queen size in giant sizes, why do I have such a big bed. I sat up and stretched while a knock from the door rang out throughout the room.

" ma'am. It's time for breakfast with the master " I didn't want to go. I went under the pillow and hid. I was shaking again, I never want to see or speak to him again. He sees me as nothing more than a bug so why should I have to entertain him by staying near him.

" ma'am? " I heard the door open and some shuffling.

" please leave me alone Maddie " I called out from under my hiding space. She was probably worried for me.

" m'lady please come out, the young master is waiting for you.

" please leave me alone I don't want to see him. "

" okay my lady, I will break the news to him"

She left the room closing the door gently behind her and walked off. I wonder how he will react. I just sat there crying under the pillow. Why am I so unlucky.

Kudo

" what do you mean she's refusing " I was sitting down at the breakfast table waiting for her. I'm supposed to be some loving husband towards this tiny human but she was making it really difficult.

" I'm not having this, excuse me Maddie "
I walked directly past her and up the steps. How can she just decide she doesn't want to eat with me. I arrived outside of her door soon enough and called for her from the outside. When she didn't answer I announced that I was going in. I didn't need her permission to go into one of my rooms.

I assumed she had tried to escape until I savoured the air and the bed where I laid her last night still had her fresh smell. I had an idea. To make her more tolerable of me. I will do this.

I lay myself on the bed that she was on and made sure to mind where I laid my head so I didn't crush her beneath me. I pretended to yawn and made my arm go under the pillow while I was 'stretching' I felt her body and grabbed her in a gentle but stern grip. I pulled her out and placed her above my face with my arms fully stretched out. She screamed at the change of height and kept screaming as she was held over my face.

" what's wrong my dear fiancé " I joked around with her while laughing. She looked genuinely terrified until I laughed. She looked confused until I began to swing her around using my pinched finger.

" I wonder what you'll taste like " I muttered jokingly. If I eat this human I would be in deep trouble but she doesn't know that. She began to scream as I pretended to lower her then she said something that shocked me.

" PUT ME DOWN KUDO " she screamed this out. My name. How did she know it. And why did it sound so nice coming out of her mouth. I felt compelled to listen to her so I lowered her down onto my chest. Her hair was sprawled out around her body and I kind of just stroked her back while she lay down. Poor girl probably was forced to come her as she was tied up and here I was proving to her the rumours about me were true.

I could still hear her sniffling so I'm probably putting her in pain by being here. I could feel her shaking still and it was unnerving. I feel bad. I took her off of me and lay her down after getting a proper look at her. No wonder people thought she was the prettiest. She had lengthy platinum blonde hair that she wore with a blue bow , her eyes were baby blue accompanied with long lashes. Her lips were small and almost heart shaped. Her skin was clear and fair. She was beautiful.

" lord Kudo " she whispered as I stood up.

" can I accompany you to breakfast " I smiled as she asked this. She was so shy. I wonder why. I agreed and scooped her up, she looked terrified as I held her so I put my hand over her and walked. There was one thing I was curious about that I had to ask her. I set her down on the table next to a pile of pancakes and made myself comfortable on the chair. She reached over and took a small amount of pancake and ate it. She's so petit it's strange. I don't know if we will end up in marriage but it won't hurt to have a friend. I have to try and not scare her away, maybe they will believe that we're married if they see us together, I mean it's not like I'm gonna fall in love.