Drama with mario

I knew I messed up the second I I saw mario, I looked at Peach who was a little confused.

But I was mostly worried about mario what if he..just then mario pulled over where no one can see us, even bowser.

"What on earth were ya thinking!" My brother furiously said, his tone getting angrier

"I" before I could say anything else mario shouted, "ya know have you been hiding this secret for a while!?"

"You could've ki$$sed ANYONE and I mean ANYONE but you choose to ki$$ bowser"

"Mario" I said, "save it.. it's hard to even look at you!" Mario called. "luigi just so you know I still love you but," he didn't finish and pushed me back.

Bowser was just looking at the floor. questioning what just happend, and everyone was else was just plain shocked.

Mario walked off to Peach, "Come on princess we have to go, leave them be,"

I walked to bowser with a tear in my eye.. "bowser I don't think my brothers loves me.. he said it but... i don't think he means it.." I said.

Bowser knelt down and said, "hey, your brother loves you.. I know it...I mean who wouldnt"

Bowser calmed me down and we went back to the castle.

"Bowser?" I said looking at him when we got to the castle. "Hm?" He mumbled.
"Why are you being nice to me?" I asked him.

He looked quite surprised when I said that..  as he was about to answer some random kid that looked like bowser came running at him saying, "papa! Who that? Who's that?"