Flower Field Date

3rd Person POV

It was a beautiful day in Bowser's castle. With Kamek babysitting Junior and the sun shining in the windows. Luigi was bored out of his mind when he suddenly had an idea.

He walked over to Bowser and said, "hey love, you wanna go take a walk with me?" Bowser turned to Luigi, he was watching Bowser Jr. and Kamek play together. "Why not, let's go!" Bowser smiled as he walked right to his partner out of the castle.

They walked passed Koopas and Goombas that were in the town if their world. Now, a few weeks ago, Mario and the others helped them make the towns not so dull and dark. So the grass was green and the sky was blue, instead of midnight black.

The two were enjoying themselves, everything was so beautiful! Then they walked to a flower field, the fire flower field. Yes, they have them in the dark lands.

"Wow, they actually have fire flowers here!? I remember Mario telling me about these in his kingdom!" Luigi happily exclaimed as he looked around at all of those flowers. Bowser chuckled, "yeah, I wanted to keep this field. It just looked too pretty to get rid of."

"Well you did the right thing! They ARE pretty!" Luigi looked up at Bowser and smiled softly.

Bower sighed as he stared at his partner's eyes also. "Well they're pretty just like you.." Luigi chuckled a little and responded, "I love you too!"
Then he gestured Bowser to kneel down, once he did; Luigi kissed him for a second and then pulled away.

For the next few hours, the two spent their day smelling and looking at flowers, walking around them, and having oddly romantic times randomly.

Once they got home to the castle, they went to do their normal routine.

---------------------------------------------------

Oh? A bonus chapter for a special audience that got me up to 1k+ views. That's cool!

Also this is very late and short. So just enjoy it alright?