bowsers kid..

"That's luigi" bowser said. "He stays here."

"I-you-you had a kid!?" I confusingly said. "I guess you actually have someone."

I chuckle nervously I'm an idiot.. "nah, I decided to move on about Peach if..that's what you mean"

Bowsers child looked at both of us probably wondering what's going on.."papa.....is he my new mama?" He questioned.

I blushed a little. Bowser bent down and whispered in his childs ear I heard it, "he soon will be junior... "

"Nope.. not that I heard of.." bowser sarcastically said.  I chuckled. "Yeah I'm not your mom" I said.

I'm assuming his names junior because he said it in his ear.

"So..what do you want to do?" I asked.
"Are you hungry" bowser said. "A little bit..." I exclaimed

Right when I said that bowser pushed me to a near by table and asked one of the Koopas to make me something.

-------------------------------
-----------------

"I'm very thankful for the food but you didn't need to do that..." I said. "Look I'm on my good side today so don't make me lose it" bowser said sternly.

I nodded and went on with my day.

------------------------------------------------

"Luigi?" A voice said beside me. I turned around to see it was Junior. "Oh hello! Yeah?" I said.

"Can you tuck me in?" Junior replied. I put a soft expression on my face and said, "yeah sure let's go..."

I tucked junior in bed and went to mine.

I'm dieing from cringe....but anyway, hi this is the author here to inform you that the next part is going to be how bowser and luigi fall inlove...not telling you anymore then that so stay tuned and bye peeps!