new year, new Bowser

Luigi POV

Now we're inside..I'm a little bit nervous but I hope Mario will warm up to Bowser! After all, he's uhm..kinda nice..

Eh whatever, but anyway me, Mario, and Peach go over to where Bowser is sitting on his throne talking to his son.

"Hey I'm back..and I brought a few people!" I awkwardly smile as Bowser turn to me, "did you bring Mario?"

I answer his question, "yes and also Princess Peach! But please don't flirt with her.." I pout a little feeling a bit jealous if Bowssr starts to flirt with anyone other than me

He chuckles, "I won't but let me see that red plumber I want to speak with him"
Mario pops up from behind me, "Ah! Uh..hi?" Mario continues, "so I see you're dating my brother?"

Bowser nods, "yup!" Mario gulps like he was a little afraid, I think he was afraid I might get hurt..

Peach suddenly pops out from behind aswell, "phew... Hello King of Koopas.."
Bowser turns to Peach, "Hello.."

It was a awkward silence for a moment. "Are you guys..working well..together..?' Mario suddenly asked
I turn to him and nod, "of course we are! Bowser's a sweetheart!"..."and we're working on bringing all of the kingdoms together right?" I add

"Oh yeah we are and I thought I'd start with you first.." Bowser said. Mario nodded, "okay..let's go to the jungle kingdom next..I think they might need an apology .."

Everyone agreed that we will go to the jungle kingdom next so we se out to go through the pipe.

---------------------------‐---------------

3rd person

Once the four got to the gateway, Peach and Mario had some flashbacks for when Mario was first there.

The beige monkey with the white jacket and sun glasses open the gateways, "what do you need now?"
Mario chuckled nervously, "could we have another ride?" The beige Monkey grumbled and turned and walked away with the 4 walking in with him.

They got into the car with the beige monkey driving off in a car really fast. Mario and Peach got prepared for the driving since they know this trip will be VERY fast.

Once they got there the beige monkey got out and the 4 got into the castle of Cranky Kong. They got to the throne and Cranky Kong looked at them confused and shocked, "EY, what are you all doing here!? Especially..you" Cranky Kong pointed at Bowser

"Uh..look uhm.." Luigi stuttered before Peach interrupted him, "Cranky Kong..Bowser is here to apologize for the sins he's caused and would like to do good by rebuilding some of your destroyed buildings from your town.."

Bowser nodded, "yes! I have been thinking about my actions and would like to help out.."
Luigi smiled at Bowser lovingly before turning to Cranky Kong, "so..can we help you?"

Cranky looked even more confused but sighed, "I guess we need more helpers..go help my son with a building he's over there!" Cranky pointed somewhere.

So the 4 set off to help with rebuilding village and buildings and also with the help of Donkey Kong

"Hey buddy..nice to see you actually helping people..well..monkeys I guess..heh heh.." Mario patted DK's lower back due to the height..Donkey Kong turned around and looked at the 4, "woah..when were you all here!?"

Mario and Luigi both explained the situation where Bowser is trying to make things right and live happily among the other kingdoms

When the 5 were all done with the work of helping the village Mario, Peach, Bowser, and Luigi set off to go to another kingdom

---------------------------------------------------

Once they were ALL done helping the other kingdom and explaining that bowser was a good guy they were all tired..but atleast they had fun.

The End

~~~~~~~~

Holy..I wrote alot of words plus took 2-3 days doing this last chapter..plus super lazy half way through so yeah lol