PART 25:

⚠️: This chapter will contain so much violence , and it will be longer than the past chapters

NO ONE'S POV:

"Gladly"

Was his answer before he started walking around the room, hands behind his back

"Talk " seulgi repeated calmly

"The story starts when 9 friends made a group, the name of the friends was park bogum, kwon jiyong, kang jihwan,bae yumin,Kim taesun , moon joonwoo, Kim minho ,park Doyun, jung hajun, and finally son yujin , and I guess you already know all of them "
The man in the suit paused
Giving the woman in the same room the opportunity to talk

"Continue"was all she said
The girl already knew all these names
And all she wanted to know was the truth

" alright, as I was saying, after graduating high school, those boys , who were living in a world full of theifs, killers,Mafia and no justice, a world were there was nothing but misery and pain , and their main goal was bringing peace and justice again, so together they created this group, and called it the dragons, if you're wondering why, it's because in high school, kwon jiyong was called G dragon, he always wore a jacket with a G and a dragon printed on it, and he was so strong and everyone feared him and his gang, aka friends "

He paused , chuckling at the memory

He stopped walking, turning around to face the woman who was looking at him coldly

The he continued
"So, they made it, they made this " group" or should I say gang?, they helped a lot of people, they were a shelter for so many kids, men, and even women, this made the gang grew to be so big, and powerful, but of course there was also enemies, after a lot of peace came the storm, another gang had other intentions, we wanted peace they wanted chaos, and after a lot of fights, the dragons lost money, weapons and members and the leader had to make a decision "

He looked at the woman and smiled, devilishly if we have to describe it

And after staying silent for too long, the woman talked

" what was the decision "

And with this question, the man sat up on his chair again, this time, facing her while crossing his legs

" when the 9 friends formed the gang, they had one rule, this rule should never be broken, the rule was, no matter how hard the decision they had to make is, they have to always trust the leader , their selves and each other, and to never leave the gang, if they broke it, then they are traitors and they betrayed the gang, and their punishment, is taking everything they love, and their lives "

The woman clenched her hands, anger rising in her body, she can feel the blood pumping rapidly in her veins, and she knew, her father, along with all of his dead friends, she knew they did the right thing and she wanted to know the rest

" what was that decision, what did g dragon do "
She asked calmly , looking at the man coldly, but he saw anger in her cold eyes, he saw that they wanted revenge

And he smirked

" the gang lost everything, and to make it strong again, he had to make a decision, this decision was, robbing, and selling drugs to people, teenagers and other gangs, he wanted money, money to feed the members and to buy new weapons, so he did it and of course, this thing angered his friends, they didn't want to do what other gangs are doing, they didn't want money , weapons and chaos, they wanted peace, but they never understood that peace comes after chaos, and with this they broke the rule, and leaves the gang, and from protecting the gang, they wanted to take it down, and the leader had to protest his home, his members and his only loyal friend, the friend that stayed with him when others leaved, and to do so, he had to kill his own old friends, and like the deal said, he will kill them and take everything they love, and those are their families"