Suntan

In the soft embrace of morning light, Sunny and Kel lay entwined, their breathing synchronized in the cozy cocoon of Kel's bed. The room was bathed in a gentle glow, the world outside their haven only just beginning to stir.

Sunny stirred, his eyelashes fluttering as he slowly awakened. He found himself nestled against Kel's warmth, his heart swelling with a mixture of contentment and affection. As his senses sharpened, he became acutely aware of the soft rise and fall of Kel's chest beneath his cheek.

An idea began to form in Sunny's mind. He contemplated waking Kel with a gentle kiss, a tender gesture to start the day on a sweet note. A flush of embarrassment warmed his cheeks at the thought, but he couldn't deny the impulse that tugged at his heartstrings.

With a mixture of determination and hesitance, Sunny leaned in, his lips hovering just centimeters away from Kel's. His heart raced, the anticipation sending a flurry of emotions through his veins. But just as he was about to close the gap, he hesitated, his courage faltering.

Before Sunny could retreat, he felt a pair of warm, curious eyes on him. Kel's sleepy gaze met his, and a soft smile curved Kel's lips.

"Well, if you won't do it, I will," Kel murmured, his voice a soft, teasing whisper.

Sunny's eyes widened in surprise, his cheeks flushing an even deeper shade of red. He barely had a moment to process Kel's words before Kel closed the distance between them, pressing his lips against Sunny's in a gentle, lingering kiss.

Time seemed to stand still as their lips met, the world outside their embrace fading away. The kiss was tender and sweet, a silent affirmation of the bond that connected them.

When they finally pulled away, Sunny's heart was racing, a mixture of embarrassment and happiness coursing through him. He met Kel's gaze, his eyes sparkling with a mix of emotions.

"Wow," Sunny whispered, his voice barely audible in the hushed morning air.

Kel chuckled softly, his fingers tracing soothing patterns on Sunny's back. "I couldn't resist. Besides, it looked like you needed a little nudge."

Sunny let out a shy laugh, burying his face in the crook of Kel's neck. "Yeah, I guess I did."

They lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, the warmth of the moment cocooning them in a sense of intimacy and connection. As they drifted back into slumber, the gentle rhythm of their breathing harmonized once more, a silent promise of shared dreams and cherished moments to come.