-[ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ- ᴄʏɴᴏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟹6...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

"Haha, sorry about that." You sprint away from the figure with an Anubis hat. Unbeknownst to his actual power, he ran after you and held you by the arm, his hand tightly wrapped around you. "Do you know who I am?" He slightly growled at you, his grip getting more vigorous and hints of his electro-vision could be seen. 

At that moment you realised what kind of trouble you put yourself in, trying to steal from the mighty General Mahamatra. You knew of his strengths already but didn't know what he looked like- well I guess you did now. "Shit, is it you, Cyno?" You scramble through your sleeve in an effort to find the thing you stole from him. His gaze pierced through you like swords. "Are you seriously trying to make me let you go?" He snatches the things you stole from him and keeps should on your arm.

"Please, I won't do anything like this again." You plead him, but straight after that, he scoffs at your ignorance. "Sure, and how am I meant to know you're not going to do something like this again? What am I meant to follow you around to watch your every move or something?" At this point, you might as well give up, but as the stubborn person you are, you keep on persisting.

"Yeah, fine, watch my every move then, I'll bet I won't do anything bad after this." He gave you a slight death stare- again. "Fine, if you seriously want to insist on doing this, and this better not be a waste of my time ok?" He roughly lets go of your now hurting arm, you shake it to show it. "Ok, let's go, maybe we could even play some TCG?" You see his eyes light up with interest. "That would be great! Ahem- I mean sure." It was very obvious he was trying to keep his composure in front of a criminal.

Soon enough, you both start to walk to your little hut to act as a home. "So, is this where you live?" He seems to have let his guard down a little while he talks more with you. You flash him a cheeky smile, "You wanna play TCG?" looking for your deck on a small shelf. "He immediately pulls his deck out of a pocket. His card covers are all... premium- obvious from one of the most dedicated TCG player. "Haha, already ready are we?" You tease him slightly, making him more proud, "yes, I'm always ready!" He starts setting it up.

"Get ready to be crushed by the TCG champion!" 

The round of TCG begins and you both have a lot of fun. It was a close match but of course, as you predicted, Cyno won. "Hm, that was a pretty close match wasn't it?" He flashes a smile, a genuine smile. Has he finally trusted you? Or did he just enjoy the round of TCG? Either way you finally let out a happy giggle.

"Maybe it wasn't so bad coming here."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHIT I APOLOGISE I RUSHED IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T POST FOR A WEEK. ITS TRASH SORRYRYRYRYEARJOIHWAIHEOWAEOSDNDFNNOGRSNUEI.