-[ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ?- ʟʏɴᴇʏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟹7...

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚙𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚜

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

You sat in anticipation, waiting for his show to start. The lights flash on, startling you a little. You see Lyney walk on stage, welcoming everyone like he usually does. "Welcome everyone!" what it looked like his hand. "You didn't come here for this though, and plus, all our magic tricks will be done without visions." You see him pass his vision and Lynette's vision to his assistant. "What you see now will be true magic." 

They begin with that usual trick that they do to start the show. The one where Lynette gets trapped in the water and disappears. The hatch on the box locks tight "Oh no! It seems as if my sister can't get out. Air can't even escape!" You intently stared at the box, still trying to figure out how he manages to do this trick. Lynette in the box of water looks like she's struggling, all for a show. "How about this?" The Box bubbles with water and Lynette disappears, leaving her clothes.

After a series of fantastic magic tricks, the show ends. You were excited to go to talk to Lyney, once again trying to beg him to tell him how he does it. You wait till the crowd leaves the Opera Epiclese. "Lyney, Lynette !" You excitedly run over to them. "How do you do that trick though?!" (Referring to Lynette disappearing from the water in the box trick) You plead him to tell you again. "Oh come on now, this is around the 10th time now. Are you that eager to know?" He giggles at your enthusiasm. You nod in response. "Please tell me! Maybe I could join your show? Or be an assistant maybe?" All of these suggestions came to mind just for the sole purpose of trying to figure out how to do that one trick. Or maybe you did have another motive.

"Fine, you can come to a practice session ok?" 

***

You excitedly approach the Opera Epiclese, passing by the pretty fountains. Opening the door, you follow the stairs to the stage, once again admiring the giant room. "Hey! Y/N over here!" The familiar voice rebounds against the walls. It was Lyney standing on the stage, waving, Lynette standing next to him. You quickly rush over to see that they just arrived. "Sorry, we got a little bit caught up so we just arrived like a second ago. We have to set it up first." You nod and follow Lyney to the storage area, leaving Lynette to set up the stage for the trick. 

"So, was your actual intention on coming here something else? Or am I mistaken?" Lyney's voice seemed different. "Mistaken? I came here for the tricks. What other thing would you be mistaken about?" His face fell slightly, "Ah.. I see. Just for the tricks huh?" He smiles, "what if iI say it as..." He gets closer to you

"I really like you."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

I HOPE THIS WAS TO YOUR LIKING cpsmos its a bit short though sorry.