-[ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- ɴᴇᴜᴠɪʟʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ]-

[𝙼][🪶with some 🍋]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟺6

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙰𝚌𝚎𝚍𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚌

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

What a wonderful day to cause some chaos. Furina's plan had finally come to a start and it was all thanks to that flaw in the lawbook for Fontaine. Also partially the fact that she needed some entertainment after her long years of being the archon of Fontaine that she was slowly going insane. That rule was great for humiliating the one and only Iudex of Fontaine, Neuvillette. 

This is where you come in, standing next to Neuvillette, standing right next to him. "May I ask of you to... stand away a little bit... I'm focusing on finishing this... I'll give you some attention when I'm done..." He says with an extremely polite voice. You nod and walk away to one of the nearby couches. 

You both sit in silence. The quiet scratching away of his pen was making this silence even more awkward. He works with complete attention to his paper. Looking on his desk, he was almost finished the page. He finishes a final stoke and sighs. "Alright, what is it that you want?" He walks over to you, gesturing you to stand up. "Maybe lets go for a walk."

He nods at you, walking out of the door, his hand reaching for yours. You stroll the streets of Fontaine, looking around for more entertainment. Fingers point, "It's Neuvillette! Who's that guy.." you pass by more whispering people. 

A familiar female figure stood in the distance, it was Furina. She looked suspiciously happy to see you, a devious smile spread across her face. "Neuvillette and.. Y/N!" I've been looking for you two. There's a little excitement in her voice. "You know how this law states that whatever the Hydro Archon wants from the current Iudex will get it. If not- it will threaten the current Iudex's place." Neuvillette looks confused. "Thats unheard of... I dont remember making this rule..." 

Furina's smug grows more, quickly switching back into character, "Oh, come on Neuvillette." She looks at him, pointing to the rule in the book. He sighs and looks at her, "what do you want, Furina?" Furina looks at Neuvillette then you, more entertainment! She chuckles. "Well... what if I told you that I saw you and Y/N having a nice and passionate time a few days ago..." She basically shouts it at the top of her lungs. Neuvillette seems to be having trouble hiding his embarrassment. You look at Neuvillette and then back at Furina, wondering what she was trying to plan next.

"How about you-" Neuvillette cuts her off, "we are not going to have sex in public Furina." His voice is mad but also trying to hide that he was hard. "But Neuvillette, the law says that you must follow my order." His face is mixed with emotions of disgust and confusion. You were watching the drama unfold, letting him do all the work. Furina's face was twisted of evil and deviousness. "Did you really think I would ask you to do that?" She pretends that it was just Neuvillette bluffing and to make him more humiliated. "Maybe our dear Iudex really does want to fuck Y/N?" She laughs after the sentence. 

Honestly, what the hell was she on. You both stare at her with more confusion, gathering more attention by laughing. By now, there was a crowd around the three. Furina was getting a lot of entertainment from it. You both could hear the whispers from the crowd, 'Those two are together?' or 'I was meant to be with Neuvillette!!' or 'What is Furina thinking?' There were many comments that were disturbing but you chose to ignore them.

The public humiliation continued, the crowd was getting bored and Furina was running out of crazy lines to spout. Neuvillette and you walk home, exhausted from the crazy display of... that. Neuvillette lets you enter your house first, walking in and closing the door behind you. "That was interesting." You start to speak up, Neuvillette sighing. "Yeah... very interesting. I'm glad she was just caught up with arguing because I did not want to do it in public." 

"What about now then?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

 AcedInsomniac I'm sorry if this wasn't to your liking. I didn't add much smut into it and I DIDN'T MAKE THEM FUCK IN PUBLI- Uuh. Also, I've never written a smut for male readers yet so IM SORRY. Anyway, I hope the rest was to your liking and solves your... interesting thoughts. Yep.