-[ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇꜱ ꜱᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏꜱ!]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟻1

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

On the day, he would be up at extremely early hours to set up a little date for the two of you. He seemed a bit worried when you arrived—thinking if it wasn't good enough. Though, he did see your pleased and loving face. He would hand you a massive bouquet of your favourite flowers and really pretty and intricate chocolate. A small blush spread across his face when you say you love it. The day is spent in that small little area, talking until sunset. Your lips intertwine and you smile at him.

-🎐            𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘩𝘢, 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘺𝘶𝘯, 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢

You weren't expecting this much, but here he came, stacked with all your favourite goodies. Your eyes light up as he approaches you. "You didn't need to do all of this.." He shook his head, "of course I do." He hands you the flowers first, and he smirks as he gestures for you to follow him. What surprise was in store for you next? It was an exceedingly fancy restaurant. You saw all the shiny and pretty jewel designs on the walls. It made you wonder really how much money he really had. He also booked a spot closed off from everything and everyone else. Who knows what else would happen...

-🎍            𝘈𝘺𝘢𝘵𝘰, 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘦, 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦, 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺, 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪

At first, you were sadly sitting on your couch, staring at the time. '12pm.' It was already midday and no sign of him. Suddenly you get a message from him. "Come meet at *****. Quick." Quick? Was it urgent? Maybe it was something for Valentine's. You quickly throw on a nice outfit. You rush out to the destination. You saw him in the distance, waiting for you. A secluded place, but with a nice view. "Happy... Valentines." He manages to squeeze out. It was unlike him to be this... embarrassed. Worried? You couldn't really tell, but you smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Yeah, Happy Valentine."

-🗻            𝘈𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘰, 𝘈𝘭𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘮, 𝘊𝘺𝘯𝘰, 𝘋𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘤, 𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰

Instead of it being a day of romance, it felt more like a day of funny trickery. From surprise gifts, to surprise kisses on the cheek. You could name it. As soon as you sat down at a table to eat some snacks, he would take it from you but here would appear another one from his back, which he gave to you. It was really fun, his laughs and yours filling the air. You continue along the street, hand in hand. Sometimes he would stop behind you for no reason, making you turn around from him to just kiss you quickly. It made you blush. Either way, you didn't care. It was a good way to celebrate the day.

-🍡            𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘻𝘰𝘶, 𝘐𝘵𝘵𝘰, 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪, 𝘓𝘺𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘟𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘲𝘪𝘶?? (𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨                               𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 𝘭𝘰𝘭.)

It was a classic day, the most normal Valentine's you could think of so far. A nice lunch in a nice area. A bouquet of your favourite flowers and a box of chocolates. You see his face look down for a second. "Sorry- I could have done something bette-" You cut him off by putting your finger on his lip. "Don't say that, I know you've been busy these past few days, it's the best you can do." He looks up at you and brightens up. "Thank you..." He sighs in relief. You gesture for him to come over. You give him a long kiss on the lips. "You are the best gift I could ever ask for."

-⛩️             𝘒𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘩, 𝘛𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪, 𝘉𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘩𝘶???

*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

YEAH OK SO, I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER WAY TO WRITE VALENTINES STUFF WITHOUT FITTING IT INTO A SHITTY LONG STORY WITH ALL THE CHARACTERS INTERACTING WITH YOU. HERE YOU GOOOOO!! Also HAPPY VALENTINES. Please tell me if the characters aren't accurate because I only know the ones I like well teehee. Also I schedule published it- NO I AM NOT UP AT 12AM WRITING THIS!!!