Part-8

"What do you mean by the annulment can't be done anymore?? I don't want to divorce my wife!!" Jungkook yelled over the call while being in a conversation with his lawyer. Only two more days were left for the finalization of the divorce and also your wedding with Taehyung and here he was growing all the more restless.

"I don't know sir but madam Y/n's lawyer put up some clauses and now everything is out of my hands." The lawyer spoke from the other side making him grow more furious. "Are you that useless or what???" "In these cases, the woman has an upper hand, sir. I can't help you." Jungkook hung up the call before chugging down his cellphone hard on the floor breaking it into several pieces.

"Why? Why Y/n? Why can't you give me a chance?? I really freaking love you man!!" He snarled amidst his tears. His face turned red as he rubbed it with his palms. Moving back, he sat down on the bed, gripping his hair in frustration. "Please. One chance." He let his tears stream down his cheeks.

Another day passed in a jiff and Jungkook, couldn't able to hold himself back anymore, stood in front of your home, ringing the doorbell vigorously. Your mother opened the door and smiled at him, as if she already knew that he would come.

"Where is she? Your daughter???" He asked in a haste, not paying attention to the subtle smirk of his mother-in-law. "Jungkook. Come inside son." She smiled warmly at him before leading him inside. "Son? Am I really that anymore? Your daughter is desperate to get married to someone else. And what after that? You will call him your son. Isn't it?" His jealousy spoke and your mother found it extremely difficult to contain her smile.

"Are you hungry? You are being so grumpy." She smiled again, irritating Jungkook more as she was avoiding the main topic. "Omma where is Y/n?" He asked instead, his voice dripping with seriousness. "I think she went out with Tae…" She replied thoughtfully.

"Tae???" Jungkook gritted his teeths. "You are also calling him Tae?? Like how close is he to you two? Your daughter never gave me any nicknames but she calls him Tae!!! His name is Taehyung!!!!!" He huffed in anger leaving your mother amused.

"Do you want us to call you by nicknames? I thought you would never like it." "Yeah of course!! I am such a bad person who likes nothing in this world. No one." At this point, Jungkook was only talking gibberish which was a result of his anger, frustration, jealousy and unbounded emotions.

"Omma…" He sighed, calming himself down. "Why did she go out with Taehyung at this hour?" He was almost on the verge of tearing up again. "Tomorrow is the wedding, Jungkook." Your mother exclaimed which made him gulp in fear.

"Yo-You also w-want this wedding to ha-happen?" His lips trembled as he looked at your mother with teary eyes. Though his personality was cold, yet your mother was always warm towards him and the way even she was wanting this wedding, made his heart break again into several pieces.

"I just remembered….Y/n is actually in her room." She spoke, avoiding his previous question and hence Jungkook ran upstairs towards your room. "Ahh! Such a kid." Your mother shook his head, smiling to herself, reminiscing the complaining eyes of her son-in-law with which she was greeted.

"You?" You looked at him through the mirror of your room as soon as he entered inside. He saw you wearing a baby pink satin nighty, hair open, applying moisturizer to your arms. "Why? You were expecting your Tae?" He spoke sarcastically, locking the door behind him and taking slow steps towards you.

"My Tae? Nice." You smiled, continuing to apply moisturizer while he came and stood behind you. "Don't get married." His voice lowered as he looked at you through the mirror. "Tomorrow is the wedding." You reminded him, nonchalantly.

"Don't abandon me this way please." He scooped you in a back hug, resting his forehead on your shoulder. "Don't ever abandon me. I won't be able to take it." He shook his head. You looked at him with calm eyes, letting him cry on your shoulder.