Final Part

Jungkook's jaw fell a little as a small gasp escaped his mouth. He looked at Taehyung with tear filled eyes as he kept on kissing his wife, the girl, whose face wasn't clear to Jungkook but the situations screamed about the bride being none but his wife, Y/n.

His hand entwined into a fist as he took furious steps towards the newly wedded couple. Before Taehyung could depart from kissing his wife, he was harshly separated and Jungkook held onto his collar. "How dare you?? How dare you kiss my wife?!?!" Jungkook yelled, jerking him by his collar.

Taehyung blinked in confusion, stumbling back before looking behind him. "When the hell did you marry him, Hana?" He mouthed. "As if you don't know. She is my wife. Hana is my wi-" Jungkook was again yelling before halting in between. "Hana?" He purred in confusion and looked back only to find a dark haired girl, wearing an off shoulder lace wedding gown, looking at him with utter perplexity.

"Who are you?" Jungkook had left Taehyung by then. "Well….I am sorry….maybe I am the bride…?" Hana blinked her eyes while Taehyung mentally laughed at him. "Wh-What...Y/n...she?" Jungkook's gaze moved from Hana to Taehyung while the guests present there started gossiping among themselves in confusion.

"Yaah! Kim Taehyung….the necklace has finally arrived...loo-" You were speaking while entering into the altar where the wedding was taking place only to stop midway as the people present there were now having their attention vested upon you. "Jungkook...why didn't you wear the suit I chose for you?" You asked him.

"Will someone tell me what is happening here?" Hana folded her arms. "Me too. Why the hell did you leave the room in the morning?" Jungkook stepped towards you, still burning in anger. "Because today is my best friend's wedding and I didn't wanted to miss it." You shrugged your shoulders.

"But you said you were going to marry him…" Jungkook frowned. "I was so fu*king scared when I didn't find you next to me." He blinked his tears, holding your arms. "You were sleeping like a pig. I tried so many times to wake you up but you didn't even flinch. So I left after writing a note. Didn't you see the sticky note in the mirror? I even told you to wear the royal blue suit which I arranged for you to the wedding."

You gave him a weird look. "So all this time you and even omma were pranking me?" He gritted his teeths in anger. "Do you know how pathetic I have felt all this while???" He gripped your arm, his eyes shooting daggers at you. "I…" He flared his nose, wanting to speak more but he stopped and instead walked back.

"I am sorry for the chaos. Congratulations on the wedding." He smiled at Taehyung a little before walking away from the venue. "Here...hold this fast…" You hastily came and gave him the necklace box with which he was supposed to surprise Hana. "Yaah! He was still thinking that you were marrying me? You didn't clear up with him?" Taehyung threw a frown at you.

"Scold me later okay….I have to chase my man now or else your wedding day will become my divorce day." Hana giggled as you spoke and you gave her a quick hug followed by Taehyung. "Bring him back here for the photoshoot at least." Taehyung smiled at you. "Can't promise that. He can become really sulky but we will go on a double date for sure." You smiled back at the duo before leaving the venue, following Jungkook.

"I was this close to losing my mind when he was almost about to hit you." Hana looked at Taehyung who frowned at her. "As if he could. I would have hit him back harder." He showed her his biceps. "Yeah! Yeah! Of course! Stop taking footage now. It's Jungkook's and Y/n's story." Hana slapped his chest playfully before he smiled and kissed her again, gaining cheers from the crowd.

"Jungkook…" You were almost running behind him as he was walking really fast. "Wait for me…" You ran out of breath but you finally caught his arm just when he was about to get inside his car. "Don't touch me." He yanked away his hand from your grip. "Go back to your Tae. Go now!" He glared at you.

"Look I was just teasing you before….but I genuinely wanted to clear everything but you weren't waking up and I was getting late for the wedding." You held his arm tighter, not letting him move. "Then omma could have told me while coming here. She was also making fun of me." His lower lip puckered in sadness and you bit down your lip to avoid smiling.

"You both mother and daughter are the same. Cruel! You were having fun making me go bonkers." He pointed an accusing finger at you. "You know what? You want to divorce me right? Go! Go ahead and divorce me. Now you don't have your Tae." He smirked, making a mocking face.

"Haww!! You are such a chameleon! You change colours so fast. Till yesterday you were crying in front of me to not abandon you and look at you now….man got his confidence back…" You squint your eyes at him. "Yes. Go and divorce me now." He smirked again.

"Well...too bad. I have already annulled the divorce a week back." You smiled at him, folding your arms before your chest, making his smile falter. He looked into your eyes with tears welling up on his own before flashing a genuine smile in your direction.

He held your neck and pulled you closer to him before latching his lips with yours which you gladly took. He sighed in relaxation, wrapping his arms around your waist while his heartbeats normalised when you placed your hand above his chest.

"You had too much fun teasing me all the while. Didn't you?" He stroked your cheek, siding your locks. "Well…" You started replying, with a little stretch in your voice. "Apart from you crying and all... seeing you get hypered was a little fun. I mean c'mon, Mr Coldy was showing so many emotions. I can't really miss my golden chance here."

Jungkook listened to you calmly with a small smile on his lips. His eyes, that small shining glint in them, spoke about the happiness which was brewing inside him seeing you in his arms, close to him, with him, with all the rights in all the aspects. You were his. Finally!

"I love you." He spoke dreamingly, his hooded gaze making you blush deep shades of red while your thumping heart fell in love all over again, with your husband. "You sure? I can still try and find someone in this venue, in case you want a divorce…" You folded in your lips making him frown instantly.

He bent down a little before scooping you in his arms, sweeping off your feet from the ground. You gasped in surprise when he carried you till the other side of the car. "Where are you taking me? I want to attend Tae's wedding till the end pleaseeee…" You whined. "Shhhh…" He shushed you up, making you shut instantly when your eyes were embraced with his intense ones.

"We are going home and you are going to pamper me for all the mishaps that you made me go through as a compensation. And there will be no Tae stuff there." He smiled with a warning hint in his voice. "Compensation? Ah hah...as if you didn't deserve it a bit…" You twisted your lips.

"Of course madam I did. Don't worry I will also compensate by loving you back." He winked at you while holding a serious look before making you sit on the passenger's seat. Once Jungkook sat on the driver's seat and started the engine, he held your hand with his free one.

"Y/n-ah…" He called out for you, making you smile at the tenderness in his voice. "I promise I will try to communicate more and give my everything to this relationship." He smiled back at you. "Thankyou for giving me another chance." He held your hand and kissed your knuckles.

"I love you my husband." Your giggles brew up in the car as the vehicle moves in the direction of a brighter future of yours with him, with numerous more memories and incidents waiting for you to embrace. But this time, with him, alongside him, holding onto him.

______________________________________

The End 💗