4.

With pure silence, she was having her dinner, with her bodyguard behind. The long dinning table was empty, she and Rumana were having their dinner with silence. Juman's eagle like eyes scanned Rumana, she found fingerprints on her arms. Juman wiped off her mouth and smilingly asked Rumana, "baby, how is school?"

Rumana smiled a bit and nodded in yes, doing actions, "its good"

Juman smiled and caressed her head. "That's good, go bring your school diary for me, common on shabash" Rumana nodded feeling blessed under her small affection.
She feels protective near Juman.

As Rumana marched upstairs, Juman turned to her bodyguard, leaning back on her chair. "Are you keeping an eye on her?"

"How could I ma'am? I am sorry, but i am your bodyguard not her" Aurad said firmly.

Juman nodded humming, "do you know anyone who can keep an eye on her and her surroundings, whom i can trust with my closed eyes?" She asked sipping water.

"I will enquire in my company and let you know soon, ma'am" he said obediently.

She nodded and turned to Rumana who was coming downstairs. She gave her school diary, Juman checked it and found no notices.

"Take rest baby, i have something to care about, ok?" Juman said smiling at her. She nodded and ran to her room.

"U r dismissed for the day" she waved at Aurad. Aurad gave a nod and marched to his room. Which was downstairs. He remived his coat, shoes and glasses.

He streched his arms and layed on his bed. He closed his eyes feeling blissed on the soft matteress.

In no minutes he was sleeping peacefully.

While here Juman marched upstairs to Jibran's room. Jibran was on a vedio call woth his girlfriend. He was laughing and talking. As soon as Juman swiftly turned the knob of his room door. He shivered and turned white with fear.

He threw his tab aside and went under the duvet acting sleeping. Juman turned on the lights, and scanned his room.

His room was messed up, just like his life. She slowly walked towards his sleeping figure.

She gripped the duvet and pulled it away, "Jibran wakey wakey baby bro, I want to have a word with uh"

He acted like he was sleeping peacefully in deep slumber.

"Fine, i will kill your gf with my bare hands" she said calmly and in no minutes he was sat up with jolt.

"Juman no.. plz.." he said being all helpless.

"Who are you?" She asked sitting on his bed.

"What? I am Jibran!" He said in duh tone.

"Exactly! Jibran Agha Jamil, my brother than why are you being a jerk towards your responsibilities? She is naive and young, let her live her life.. or i will make your life and death restless" she spatted calmly looking at her brother's colour changing face.

"Or apko lagta h ki mujse ye sab ho payega? I don't love her! She is too young to consummate this marriage!" He said being helpless.

"Oh, so this is the reason, don't worry, I will fix this issue. Don't worry about this. Just be a man not a jerk" she said ruffling his hair.

"But.. Juman I just hate her! There is no reason to be by her side!" He said frustratingly.

She slapped him hard. Blood rushed to his cheeks. He held his cheek and ducked his head down."being a brother, you couldn't protect me! Toh me bhi tumse pyar karna chor du?" She said whispering softly.

"U can't force me into this! This is MY LIfE JUMAN!!" he yelled angrily.

"Baby brother its no more your life, u need my support for each fu#king thing, ye jo uche uche khawab h? Kese pure karoge agar me fees na du toh?" She said caressing his cheek.

With teary eyes he glared at her.

"I hate you for this Juman" he spatted with pure rage.

"Feelings are mutual baby brother" she said chuckling.

"I am not forcing you on her, just behave with her, act like a human, or else i can give you those same marks not your body but on your life" she said smiling evily at him. Pecking his forehead she marched downstairs.

As she was going out of the Villa. She heard snores. Her feets stopped at his snores. She walked towards the sound and was now standing on his room door. Which widely open. Aurad was sleeping peacefully with his mouth open.

She looked at his face and her attention was drawn towards his phone. She knitted her eyebrows confusingly.

She gripped his phone, and looked at the caller. 'Bebo' the name was displayed.

She tapped on decline and was about to keep his phone back, but it buzzed again.
She rolled her eyes and slide to answer, "hello.. suno ap kab aayenge? Bta kar bhi nhi gye?"

Juman turned to this sleeping man. She cleared her throat and said, "Mr. Bodyguard is busy with his duties" and ended the call. She threw the phone on the table. Resulting Aurad to flinch in his sleep.

She marched out of his room and drove to a destination.

--

The next morning Jibran got ready and marched to Rumana's room with a tray of breakfast. Rumana was packing her school bag humming a song. The knock on door made her turn to the door. Her eyes widened with pure shock.

He kept the breakfast on the bed and wished her, "good morning Rumana" he said smiling though his eyes were red.

She was shivering at her place. She gave a small nod. He looked at her arm which was blue now. Due to him. " i am sorry Rumana, for being a jerk. I will be honest with uh, agar tumara fayda mere sath rehne se h, toh mera fayda bhi tumare sath hone se h, plz muje maaf kardo.. warna shayad Juman muje

Rumana gasped at his words and mouthed, "Humari wajah se apko..

"Nhi tumari wajah se nhi.. anyways maaf kardo plz.. aainda i promise kabhi tume nhi daraonga.. i will a better man, i mean ... a good friend of yours, will u be my friend?" He said holding his ears.

She blinked her eyes and nodded smiling a bit. She gave a thumbs up. He sighed in relief. Atleast now Juman wouldn't cut off his pocket money and expenses.

"Breakfast?" He asked softly. She nodded in yes meekly and had her breakfast without a word.

While here Aurad was doing pushups early in the morning. Juman was witnessing him from her balcony. Sipping her black coffee she was looking at him. He was done with his pushups, he stood up. As his eyes met her eyes. He shivered at her soul piercing gaze. He gave a small nod, "good morning ma'am"

She gave a firm nod. "Good morning, Raat me nennd kesi aayi Mr. Bodyguard?" She asked crossing her arms near her chest.

Aurad knitted his eyebrows in confusion while the gardener was enjoying this, he thought Aurad will get a lecture now.

"Thik hi thi" Aurad mumbled shrugging his shoulders.

"Hmm... thik toh honi hi thi,... generator jese kharate lekar soynege toh thik hi neend aayegi" she gave a nod saying this. The gardener chuckled. While receiving glares from Aurad and Juman.

"Bhot hasi aa rahi h? Keede lage ek bhi gulab toh khair mana lena apni" Juman warned the gardener. Aurad laughed at him  and went in getting ready for the day.

While the gardener and the watchman exchanged looks.

--

Asslamualaikum
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow ♥️