43.

The whole drive, Rumana was quite, angry as well as scared of his beast side. She knew he can a angel as well as devil in just a fraction of seconds. Jibran parked his car infront of the villa. His own villa. That he owned by him. She hoped down the car. As he leads her inside, she couldn't hold back her smile at the perfect set up and the royally touch interior. Just same as her taste. She observed many paitings, show pieces that she was found off.

Jibran placed her backpack on the sofa, turning to her he said, "me change karke aata hu" hearing his words, she just gave a nod.

He marched upstairs quickly, while she wondered around the house. After changing, he came downstairs to witness her calmly watching something on the television. She seems to be comfortable here. With a small smile he enters the kitchen, boiling pasta he starts making her favourite pasta.

Rumana looked here and there hearing the shuffling sound. Knowing it must be him, she ignored it. She was trying hard not to built up any conversation with him. She feared that he might ask her even force her to be back here in this villa. She couldn't hold back until she felt an urge to pee. As she didn't knew where exactly restrooms are. She stood up stomping her feets. As she turned around. Her breath hitched seeing him leaning on the wall, with hands in his pockets. His not so emotion displayed  on his face. She was gazing at her soul.

Fidgeting her fingers she asked, "washroom?" He gave a small nod. Following his upstairs she quickly locked herself to do her business.

Meanwhile he arranged the pasta in two plates with some more snacks that he ordered. As she came downstairs. Her stomach growled with hunger, making her embarrassed. "Come" he says softly holding her wrist.

She didn't uttered a word and they had their snacks. "Ap drop kr denge ya me Aurad bhai ko call kru woh hume lene aye?" She asked gathering up all her courage.

"Nhi, nahi woh yaha aayegnge or nahi tum kahi jaongi ab" he says without looking up her eyes widened at his words. She gritted her teeths and with anger she angrily smashed her own plate on the floor. Which was enough to make him angry.

"Ap apni hadd bhul rahe h!!" She says with pure anger. Jibran clenched his jaw, he stood up making her flinch and move back. But little did the gurl knew the damage was done. He held her wrist in tight grip dragging her upstairs to his room. "Choreee! Chore hume, smjhte kya h ap khudko!" She questioned until he dragged her the whole big corridor and she was pushed on the bed.

Her heart beated rapidly at his antics. What was he upto. He locked the door making her uncomfortable, she gulped nervously. His soul piercing gaze made her shiver. She scooted herself to the other end of the bed. He marched towards his closet. Banging the doors enough loudly to make her scared he came out with some papers.

Throwing it her direction, he says, "shohar hone ke haq se laya hu, or khudko ko tumara shohar smjhta hu smjhi" he said in his gruffy voice. Rumana couldn't believe him. She read the papers which clearly shows that they were married may years back.

"Aesa nhi ho sakta, ap jhute h or ye kagzaat bhi!" She whispered in a broken voice. "Sach toh ap or apka bhai ki bolta h bss" he says rolling his eyes.

She was about tear up the papers, when he chuckled making her confuse. "Or jese me tume original papers dedunga? Ye copy h " he says shrugging making her more angry. She gets down the bed with anger marching towards him. Landing a tight slap on his face.

While here, Aurad drove back to his mansion. Where his sister, mother and shafaq were chattering. As soon as he parked his car in porch. He heard some laughter comig from his house, he smiled a bit. As his sister was back. He rushed inside to meet into a bone crushing hug by Zumra. He hugged her back. Shafaq clapped her hands with joy.