50.

The whole day, Rumana spented making some trial for a proper cooked dishes. This girl, who never took a glass of water by her own was trying to make a big cuisine for her husband, well that's not a cup of tea. Sighing being tired she slumped down on the sofa. As she was tired to handle things she never did. But atleast she tried. Glancing at the clock, she found few minutes left at his arrival. She rushed to her room. Getting ready with most decent dress that she had for now. She left her hair open and applied some lip balm.

"I hope aj hum apne bich ke saare gile shikwe dur kar denge" she mumbles waiting for him. But instead of him, Juman enters her anger was soo visible on her face that it made Rumi gulp nervously. "Appii.. apke liye kuch laye hum?" She asked stammering. Juman eyed the poor girl and without a word she marched upstairs. She sighed in relief.

Meanwhile Jibran's car enters the porch making her smile. She rushed out hurriedly, in a very filmy way. Jibran hoped down tge car only to get bumped with his wife. He held her by her waist protectively before she could fall back. He glared at her for her dumbness. "Ye kya tareeqa tha aate huye insan me ghus jao tum!" He says in his cold voice. She was all embarrassed.

"Sorry sorry" she mumbled moving back. He shooked his head and took his things which she almost snatched from him. He glared at her and she ran inside. "Ye pagal h" he mumbled under his breath and followed her inside. As he enters. He finds her arranging the dinning table. "Mere liye nhi nikalna me kha kar aya hu" he says making her heart go shatter.

"Kya? Ap kha kar aaye h? Apne humare.. ji" she says with her stammering voice. Jibran found her behaviour changed. He narrowed his eyes going towards her. "Kyu? Tume kyu bura lag rha h?"

"Humne kab kaha hume bura lag rha h" she says looking away with cracked voice. Rumana was pampered by Aurad she loved getting attention and here Jibran was hardly giving her any attention which was hurting her.
"Acha? Toh aansoo kyu beh rhe h? Selab aaya h aankho me?" He asked shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Jii" she says gritting her teeths. He chuckled and shooked his head. Leaving her alone he marched upstairs to his room.

She sniffed and sat down with her stomach growling loudly. With half heart she served herself, the moment she took the first morsel. She spitter everything out as it was horrible! "Ehhh ye kya bana liya humne!! Chii" she says being annoyed now wiping away her lips. Jibran who was witnessing all this chuckled and shooked his head. "I pity you girl, lekin aj nhi smjhogi toh shayad kabhi nhi smjhogi" he thoughts and leaves back.

--

Here Juman was not crying buckets. Not a single tear. But she was doing her boxing practice. "Aao tum mere samne iss baar Aurad mene tumara muh hi tod dena h" she said gritting her teeths.

As she stopped her eyes went to the shadow, a manly shadow which was leaning on the wall with crossed arms. She narrowed her eyes at him. The strong arms engulfed her into a tight hug, to which wriggled alot. Aurad being nore stronger and bulky than before, chuckled at her strength. "Juman ek moka dedo please?" He whispered in her ear kissing her earlobe. She rolled her eyes and stomped his feet with her.

He groaned making her smirk. "Moka? Tume me huhh! Tumse baat bhi krna bekar h!" She uttered in pure annoyance.

He smiled at her annoyance. She shooked her head and picked up her water bottle. Ignoring all his charming smile and his hot effortless presence, she stood up to use washroom. Her eyes widened when he followed her into the washroom. "Get lost! Don't test my patience" she yelled gritting her teeths. He shrugged being dheet.

"Kyu? Me ab tume follow bhi nhi kr skta?" He asked making in innocent face. She glared at him. "Iss layak bharosa nhi h humare bich, jao yaha se" she says pushing him out of the washroom. He pouted.

"Ufff ye ladki kitni ziddi h, aese toh zindagi nikl jayegi or ye manegi nhi" he says making a crying face. Meanwhile his eyes went to the empty bed. His devil mind gave him an idea only if he knew what will she do now.

He smirked and did a happy dance in his mind. As moments passed, Juman did her business and found silence in her room. She thought he must have left by now. As she unlocked the door.

"Thank god he left, ab me sukoon se...

She found him laying shirtless on her bed. She glared at him. He was literally testing her patience. "Ye aese nhi manega" she mumbled and smirked at the idea.

Taking a water full of bucket, she poured on him making him flinch. After all she was Juman Aurad Firasat.

"Chlo dafa ho.." she says giving him a stern look. Aurad maintained his patience but due to the cold water and the temperature of the room going down due to AC. He sneezed! He sneezed soo many times.

"Mana meri galti h, lekin meri jaan toh na lo aese" he says with most innocent face and puppy eyes.

"Shukar kro zinda chor rahi hu" she says rolling her eyes. He pouted and again sneezed. She swiftly ignored him and occupied the couch. Thinking he will leave now.

But to her surprise he hovered her making her glare at him. Before she could push him away, he pinned her hands above her head, their eyes met. Making her heart race. His eyes holds the same intensity, but she remembered his betrayal.

"Juman me marr jaonga tumare bina" he whispered softly yet dangerously close to her.

"Oh acha? Mare toh nhi abhi tak? " she asked in a taunting way. His eyes soften, "tum hi kyu nhi maar deti? Iss kash ma kash me jine se behtr h ki tum muje kabhi maaf krogi bhi ya nhi" he says leaving her hands.

Before she could say anything he left. He knew she needed time. But now Aurad have learnt few things about life to get what he wants. He was a great manipulating man.

--

To be continued 🙂🤍