Imagine to @imxhmood!

"Hey baby" I said as I picked my phone to answer Justin's FaceTime call.

"Hey, how are my two princesses?" he asked as he smiled widely. I looked down at Justin and I's 9 months old daughter.

"We're good baby, what about you? How is tour?" I asked Justin as I rocked Vida back and forth.

Justin had been on tour for about 3 months now, and it was easy to tell that he missed his little baby girl...

"Only 3 months more baby! To be honest I just want to go home! I miss you and Vida, and it's killing me" Justin sighed as he looked down in the ground. I nodded my head and looked down at Vida. She was about to fall asleep and that was a very good thing, because we would soon be sitting in a car for about an hour, and then 5 and a half hour hour in a plane. Vida was finally old enough to fly, or at least she was to me; I never dared flying with her, but now was finally the time!

Vida placed her head on my chest and closed her eyes as she continued to suck on her beloved dummy.

"I understand you baby, Vida and I miss you too," I told Justin as I gently smiled, Justin sighed and looked up from the ground again.

"Justin your show is about to begin" I heard Scooter say from behind Justin, Justin sighed once again and nodded his head.

"I better go now baby, but I will call after the show" Justin said, I gently nodded my head, then I blew him a little kiss and ended the call, and just as I ended the call there was a knock on the front door. I got up from my seat and walked over to the door.

"Hey girls, are you ready to leave?" Pattie asked me as she smiled widely, I nodded my head and looked down at sleeping Vida.

"We just talked to Justin, he is so sad" I told Pattie as I gently handed her Vida. Pattie nodded her head and made Vida have her head in the crook of her neck.

"Are you excited to see him again?" Pattie asked me as I got on my jacket and my shoes. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Yeah, and last time Justin saw me I had a lot of baby fat everywhere" I chuckled; Pattie chuckled too and shook her head.

"No you didn't!" she denied, I nodded my head, and then I grabbed my suitcase and Vida's suitcase.

I made sure the door was locked before we left, then I went over to the car, Kenny had been so sweet to offer us a ride to the airport, even though he wasn't Justin's bodyguard anymore.

"Hey Kenny!" I said as I hugged him, I had known Kenny just as long as Justin, so Kenny was practically like a second dad to me!

"Hey sweetie, are you ready?" he asked me, I nodded my head, then I got into the car and buckled my seatbelt.

As I had talked to Kenny, Pattie had gotten sleeping Vida into a child seat. I gently pecked Vida's cheek, and then Kenny turned on the engine and drove us to the airport.

Luckily we were taking Justin's private jet, so Vida had gotten a bed on the plane, and Pattie and I would also have the possibility to sleep in some small beds.

About 2 hours later we were all on board in Justin's private jet. Vida was still sleeping peacefully, and I had just gotten into a pajama, even though it was basically just one of Justin's T-shirts and a pair of soft shorts.

But just as I was about to fall sleep, Justin called on FaceTime again.

"Hey" I sleepily said as I smiled, Justin smiled and chuckled a little bit.