Pain, Suffering and Jesus

Milo didn't like feeling like a burden.
Although Bella found out this new information about her brother, she didn't stop the way she tried to include him with activities still.
Milo ususally said no to them now, after what happened with her blood, he didn't want to risk anything.
Bella had booked three tickets for him, Jake and herself to go see a movie, but Milo stopped out. He had heard that she had invited some others from school so one of them could take his place.
He felt bad about it, but it couldn't be helped. 
It was put Bella in a potential danger or don't.
Milo thought it was easy to pick between the two.
He hid up in his bedroom, Charlie checked on him, sending texts through the day which he replied too, but it sucked knowing Bella was out having fun with Jacob whilst he was in his bedroom, falling back into his self-hatred.
It was strange being alone again, it felt different compared to all the weeks he had been with Jake and grown a liking to the boy.
Though he was happy Bella was out living, at least she was ok.
She had gotten back late that night, Milo heard her get out of her truck then come through the front door... still, he wasn't sure how he could do that yet.
Bella climbed to his room and grabbed his attention immediately.
"Jake just flipped out," She gasped, out of breath from rushing to his bedroom.

"What does that mean?" He asked, not understand one bit from that explanation.

"Like, he got so pissed off at Mike and started burning up, shaking," She elaborated, making her own hand shake to show what she meant.

"Oh shit," Milo raised his eyebrows, "What was he pissed about?"

"Mike didn't even do anything, he came out of the bathroom because he was sick and Jacob just flipped out on him," Bella picked at her lip, "I think he's sick too,"

"Did you call him on your way back?" Milo wondered, thinking that would be a good idea.

"He said he'd call me when he felt better," Bella cleared up, a weird feeling in her gut.
Milo got that, it seemed fair considering he was also in hiding for personal issues.
Bella went off to make dinner for her and Charlie. 
Their Dad had been a little worried as to why Milo wasn't eating but Bella gave him the casual, He ate at Jacob's... He had a huge snack... He ate before dinner... He isn't hungry... He doesn't like this meal.
She was a life saver, literally.
A couple days passed and Jacob still didn't ring or pick up the phone.
Bella was becoming sad again and Milo couldn't have that. He couldn't have his sister fall back into the depression that he was falling back into.
He even tried to ring Jake multiple times but got no answer... it made him angry.
How sick do you have to be so that you can't pick up the phone?
Bella went out to clear her mind.
Hiking, she had said and it surprised Milo a lot.
He never saw Bella as that type of person but didn't question it.
She was going out... that was a good thing.
Milo stayed inside, it was a nice day and he didn't want to risk sparkling, if he could even do that yet... he didn't want to find out.

He felt a little sick, not like a bug, but just the general feeling.
Being alone again made him think and sometimes he would get some stupid thoughts that made him want to rip his hair out.
Honestly, he just felt alone.
Charlie was always at work, Bella hung out with Jake without him and Jasper... well, Jasper was on his own now.
And Milo was pretty sure that knowing Jasper was still out there hurt the most.
Jasper had promised, he had promised multiple times that they'd never split, they'd never leave each other but he did, Jasper did leave.
Jasper was supposed to be there with him too, talk him through the transition, tell him that everything was ok.
But Milo was going through it alone, he had to be scared for his family, he had to feel the burn in his throat, he had to have those scary thoughts in his mind all alone without any help from a vampire.
He wasn't even supposed to be changing like this.
He was supposed to of been bitten and changed fully within 2-3 days, instead, he was changing in months, all alone without any reassurance that he was going to be ok.
Milo remembered when Jasper left, the anger he felt when he realized he wasn't going to live forever with the man he loved anymore.
How wrong he was though, he was changing into a vampire, the only difference is, Jasper wouldn't be apart of his forever.
Milo wondered if Alice could see him.
He wondered if she could see him turning into a vampire, if she could see him harming Bella and if she'd come back to stop him.
He doubted it.
The Cullens were long gone.