Uh Oh... (Jasper's POV)

"Jasper, I don't care," The brunette boy promised, reaching out for his blonde lover.
Jasper glared in Edward's direction, hating how he didn't care that he was about to be attacked for letting out such a vile hiss to his mate.
How dare he? How dare Edward think that an action like that was acceptable to his mate? Jasper didn't know what made him think that was allowed, especially not when Milo was mated to him. 
How dare he.

"What are they talking about?" Bella wondered, looking to her brother and Rosalie.

"I can't hear," Rosalie answered honestly, leaning back on the sofa next to the pregnant human.
Jasper turned to look at the boy gripping his hand, watching how his eyes pinched together softly and his jaw half clenched as he tried to listen in on the boys speaking in the woods.
What a gorgeous, breath-taking action.
Jasper froze, staring at the man next to him, watching how he breathed without needing to and his eyes darted quickly as he focused.
The sides of Jasper's lips upturned slightly.
Then he shrugged and and leant back into the blonde.
Jasper instantly put his arms around Milo's torso, pressing his nose against his lover's neck, breathing in the smell that brought him so much comfort.
But then he felt it, he wasn't sure who it was coming from at first, if it was his or why they were feeling it, but Jasper lifted his gaze slightly and Bella was looking at them. 
Jealous. Bella was jealous of them.
The younger Swan met Jasper's gaze and blushed, looking away with a sheepish smile on her face. Jasper smiled fondly at her, she met his gaze again and the same smile came onto her face. 
Bella was feeling rough because of Edward's actions, what he was deciding to do had nothing to do with her but it left her feeling like shit.
Jasper sent calming waves to his sister-in-law and watched her sigh happily then look away. 
He then looked at the side of the brunette's face and let go of his waist, grabbing his hand instead. It was so soft, so tender, God. Just like his heart.
Something that made Jasper's whole world spin was that Milo let out no sound of confusion or hesitation, he just followed, wilingly.

They got to their room, their private place, their home. Jasper couldn't wait, Jasper wanted his Love all for himself. 
Milo was slightly tense, it was a scary time for him, his sister was dying, Jasper couldn't imagine losing someone so close. Milo needed to be ok.
Jasper pulled the boy close, tucking his neck in Milo's neck and pressing short, quick kisses against the skin. Milo sighed. The reaction made Jasper's skin tingle.
The brunette curled his fingers through Jasper's hair, the blonde wanted to fall against the newborn and continue pressing his lips to the skin he loved so much.
"Jasper," Milo whispered, a hint of restraint in his voice.

"Just stay with me," Jasper begged, pressing more kisses along his boyfriends jaw, "I've missed you,"

"Oh Angel,"
Fuck.
Not the Angel.
Not the way he softly hummed those words into his ear. Not the way Milo's hand curled around his waist and gently tugged on his hair.

"Hunt with me," He asked, pulling away slightly, looking into those red eyes that held such a beautiful soul.
The soul that was bound to mine.
Milo's mouth opened to speak, but it shut and a small frown formed over his face, instantly Jasper knew why. 
He faltered slightly, more air passing between them, he knew Milo had other priorities. He would understand if the man in front of him said no.
"But you don't have to, I understand if you want to stay," 

"No, I'll come Angel," And he swiftly pressed his lips against Jasper's, leaving the blonde in a small second of shock.
It was Jasper who pulled them to the balcony, jumping off. 
God. Jasper couldn't even contain his excitement. He couldn't wait to hear those sounds, to touch, to pull, to press, to kiss on his boyfriend, on his mate, on his world.
He was the first one to react normally as they passed Edward, tugging on Milo's hand to peel it away from his chest. 
A giggle left his mate's lips, Jasper smiled.
It didn't take long for Jasper to pin his mate against a tree and grace his neck with kisses. 
His heart soared at the small moan his man let out, even more when the newborn bared his neck fully, tugging on his gold curls.
"That was fast," He gasped, looking down at the man who began unbuttoning his shirt, kissing down his chest.