009, "Morning After." {M}

A/N YALL LAST TIME WATTPAD REMOVED THE PHOTO SO LIKE WELL..

- Chaewon's POV -

Lazily I sat up in the bed, squinting my eyes as I looked around. Minju clinging onto me, out cold and half naked. I sighed as she rubbed her face against my stomach and I pulled her up so her head would rest on the pillows.

The morning sunlight hit her bare skin perfectly, illuminating her body, her long, soft, dark brown hair cascading over the pillows and her face. I stared at her, slowly and carefully moving my hand towards her face. I brushed the strands of hair that fell on her face and tucked them behind her ear.

My eyes landed on her neck. It was covered in small bruises and bite marks. A sigh left my lips. That'll be hard to cover up for sure, I thought to myself as I looked at the bruises that littered her pale skin.

Minju let out a small hum and her brows furrowed, her lips pouting slightly. Her hand moved to her neck and rubbed her sore skin, her eyes opening slowly. I couldn't help but stare at her. Why is my heart thumping this way? Why can't I take my eyes off her?

She looked so pretty, even when she was half awake.
Minju groaned, covering her face with her hands and yawning. She stretched and kept her eyes closed. I got onto my side scooting closer to her and laying my arm across her torso. She hummed and snuggled into my chest, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey.." She said, her voice raspy. I felt a tingle run through my body and turned my head the other way, trying not to look at her. "Hey." I responded.

I felt her hand on my cheek, gently turning me back towards her. Her eyes were now open and staring back at me. Her eyes were a pretty shade of brown. A soft and warm brown. I felt my face heat up and tried to look away again, but she kept her hand on my cheek, not allowing me to.

"What's wrong? Is something wrong?" She asked. "No, nothing. It's fine." I replied.
Minju frowned and placed a kiss on my cheek. My heart started beating faster. Doesn't make it better that she's half naked and that her breasts are pressed against me. "Hmm.. Okay, if you say so." She said and she moved her hand down my chest.

"Your heartbeat is going really fast." I grabbed her hand and held it. "It's okay. You don't have to worry about anything." She chuckled and kissed my nose, causing me to smile. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey, Minju.." I called out and she hummed. "About last night.." Minju blushed and giggled, "Yeah.." She said, biting her lower lip and looking away from me. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"A little, but I'm okay.

"You're not in pain or anything? Are you sure? I mean, I bit you quite a lot."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Minju giggled again, placing her hand on my chest. "Well, if you want to, you can bite me again." I shook my head. "No, it's okay. It's too dangerous."

"Dangerous? Why is it dangerous?" I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "Look, Minju, you're really sweet and you're very nice and everything, but..."

"But what?" I stared at her for a moment. I really didn't know what to say. Should I tell her? "I don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me? What do you mean?" She asks.
"Well... I don't want you to think that I'm some sort of monster or anything like that. Cause I bit you last night.." Minju stares at me for a moment, her eyes widening and she blushes. "Oh, is that it?" I nodded. "Yeah, it is."