014, "Oblivious." {M}

- Reader's POV -

Chaewon sighs as she's lying down in her bed.
The vampire has a bandage wrapped around her head, her face covered in bruises and scratches. She watches as the younger girl bends over, picking up the discarded shirt on the floor.

Her eyes move over her body, taking in every curve and detail. The way her ass looked so round and firm, and the way her breasts looked so soft and bouncy. "Fuck.." She cursed the feeling of her own cock throbbing underneath her shorts.

Minju continues to clean up the room, picking up the trash and putting things away. She doesn't notice the older girl's hungry eyes, watching her every move.
Chaewon's breath catches in her throat when Minju bends over once again, exposing her ass and sexy back to the older girl.

"Oh, god." She moans, and she palms herself through her shorts, her eyes glued to the younger girl. She's not sure what she's doing, or why, but, the sight of the younger girl is just too much for her to resist. She just wants to bend her over and fuck her senseless.

Minju is oblivious to the vampire's stares, and she continues to clean the room, humming to herself. Chaewon watches her, her hands gripping the sheets, and her hips grinding against the bed. "Fuck, Minju." She breathes, her voice raspy.

"Are you okay, Chae?" Minju asks, her back still turned to the older girl. "Yeah." Chaewon swallows hard, and she squeezes her legs together, her cock aching. "Are you sure?" Minju asks, turning to look at the older girl. "Cause, you look a bit flushed."

"I'm fine, Minju-ah. Don't worry." She says, and she sits up, her legs parted. "Alright." Minju shrugs, and she goes back to cleaning. Chaewon licks her lips, and she reaches inside her shorts, wrapping her hand around her length. She strokes her cock, her eyes never leaving the younger girl.

Minju continues to hum to herself, and she picks up a pair of shorts, putting them into the laundry basket. Chaewon bites her lip, and she pumps her cock faster, her head falling back against the pillows.

"Damn, you look so good." She thinks to herself, and she imagines the younger girl riding her, her tits bouncing in her face. "Argh fuck.." She stares at Minju's ass, and her cock twitches, her balls tightening and she's so close to cumming when..

"Chaewon-ah, did you-" Minju starts, and she stops in her tracks, her eyes widening. "O-oh." She gasps, and she quickly turns her back to the older girl, her face beet red. "Minju-ah.. Fuck.. Just come here. Please."

Chaewon pants, her hand moving faster, and she thrusts her hips into her hand, her cock slick with precum. Minju turns around, and gets on the bed, climbing on top of Chaewon.

"You're so fucking sexy, Minju." The older girl moans, and she pulls the younger girl into a heated kiss, her tongue tangling with hers. Minju moans, her hips grinding against the vampire's, and her hands slide up her torso, pushing her tank top up.
"Ah.." Chaewon gasps, and her hands grab the younger girl's ass, squeezing it tightly.

"Mmmmh.." Minju purrs, and she bites the older girl's lip, sucking on it. Chaewon thrusts her hips against the younger girl's, her cock sliding between her thighs. "Ah.. Chaewon." She moans, feeling the wetness of Chaewon's hard cock between her thighs.

"I-I can't stop thinking about you. I want you so bad." The older girl pants, and she slides her hands up, squeezing the younger girl's breasts. "Fuck.." She groans, and she buries her face in her neck, kissing and biting it. "Mm.. Chae.." Minju sighs, and she slides her hand down, taking the vampire's cock in her hand.

"Ah.." She breathes, and she starts to stroke her length, her fingers brushing the tip. "You're so hard."

"Y-yeah.." The vampire moans, and she sucks on the younger girl's neck, her fangs grazing the skin. "You make me so fucking hard."

"Hmm.." Minju whimpers, and she moves her hand faster, stroking her cock. Chaewon's hips buck against her hand, and she pants, her head falling back against the pillows. She's not sure what she's doing, or why.

Maybe it's the adrenaline of almost dying, or the fact that she's been horny ever since she met the younger girl. All she knows is that she can't stop, and that she needs her right now.

She needs her so badly.

She needs to be inside of her.

She needs to make her hers.

"Chae.." Minju whispers, and her lips meet the vampire's, her tongue swirling against hers. "Mmm.." She moans, and she wraps her arms around the younger girl's waist, pulling her closer.
Their tongues dance together, and Chaewon's hands slide down, squeezing the younger girl's ass.

She moans, and she rolls her hips against her, her cock pressing against her thigh. Minju whimpers, and she breaks their kiss, looking into the older girl's lust filled eyes. She pulls Chaewons shorts down eagerly. "Go on, fuck me Chae."

"Mmhm.." The vampire grunts, and she rolls them over, pinning the younger girl to the bed. She pushes her knees apart, and slides her cock between her legs, the tip nudging her entrance. "F-fuck." She curses, and she pushes her length inside her, the head of her cock stretching her walls.

"Chaewon-ah.. Ahhh!" Minju cries out, and she bucks her hips against her, taking her cock deep inside her. "Mmm.." The older girl groans, and she leans down, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss.
"God, you're so wet.." She moans, and she grabs the younger girl's hips, her fingers digging into her flesh.

"M-more.." Minju pleads, and she arches her back, her nails scratching the older girl's back. "Fuck.." Chaewon moans, and she begins to thrust her cock deep inside the younger girl, her hips smacking against hers. "I-I'm gonna cum."

"Chae, I'm cumming." The younger girl pants, and she clings to the vampire, her nails raking across her skin. "Oh my god, fuck.." Chaewon pants, and she pounds the younger girl harder, her balls slapping against her ass.

"M-minju." She whimpers, and she buries her face in her neck, her cock throbbing and pulsing inside her. "I-I'm cumming." She groans, and her hot seed shoots deep inside her, filling her womb.

"Oh god.." Minju gasps, and her orgasm hits her like a tidal wave, her walls clamping down around the vampire's cock. "A-ah!" Chaewon continues to thrust into her, her cock still hard, and her cum drips down her legs. "F-fuck.." She pants, and she collapses on top of the younger girl, her chest heaving.

"That was.. So good.." Minju whimpers, and she runs her fingers through the older girl's hair, her breathing labored. "Mmm.."

"Minju." Chaewon mumbles against her neck.
"W-what is it?" The younger girl asks, and she looks down at the vampire, her eyes wide. "I love you."

"I love you too baby."

-END-

A/N

Last chapter of thsi horny ass book