Chapter 7

" It's a feeling of being somewhere else, with the last traces of memories that still warm your heart..."

-Pete

I was feeding milk to Venice. He was drinking the milk like it's the last meal he will ever gonna get. Also, he was looking at me with his pearl eyes and he formed a little smile. His tiny fingers were holding my pinky finger. It felt like he doesn't want me to go anywhere.

" No, I'm not going anywhere. Whatever happens, I'm not gonna let go of your lil hand." I whispered to him.

I don't know why this lil human caught my heart at the first time I saw him. Maybe, it was love at first sight. I chuckled to myself as remembering how Vegas captured my heart. It was also love at first sight. When thinking about it, Venice also captured my heart like his brother.

Venice is literally a lil version of his big brother Vegas. His eyes, his lips, his smile, his face are very similar to Vegas's features. Even his arrogant behaviour does match with Vegas. If someone who knows Vegas sees Venice and will surely ask from me, "Is he Vegas's son?" I again chuckled.

" Hyung, what are you talking with our little prince?" Hanbin came towards me and looked at Venice with  a big smile.

" Yeah, I was just telling him about you being so annoying." I said and laughed at his face. He wasn't happy at all after hearing it.

" Heyy, I was joking you lil one."

" Well, I'm not the lil one anymore. Venice took my place from the day he came to us with you." He told as he held Venice from my hands.

That's right... The reactions that I got from everyone after seeing Venice was surprising. Because, everyone including my staff loved Venice. They even fought with each other to hold Venice. Specially, my members were the ones who took care of Venice when I felt tired. But, I never told anyone about how I found Venice.

Also, I talked with my company regarding my adoption of Venice. They were okay with it as long as I can balance everything. I think, Venice sprinkled some of his magic cuteness to others to fall in love with him.

" Bin-ah, you were practicing your vocals right?" I asked him with curiosity because he was supposed to be in the recording room.

" Oh yeah, I was there few minutes ago. " He answered me carelessly.

" Then, what are you doing here?"

" Oh shit, I forgot to tell you why I'm here. " He facepalmed himself.

" Then, tell me now."

" Our manager hyung asked us to come to the meeting room in few minutes to discuss something." He said.

" Okay then, let's go." I initiated to go to the room. He came beside me while talking with Venice about something.

Both of us entered the meeting room. Wang Hyung and Hyuk Hyung were talking with each other. Our manager hyung was reading some papers. All of their eyes laid on us and smiled at us.

" We were waiting for you both." Our manager said.

" Thank you for waiting for us." I said.

" Ohh, our lil prince is here too." Wang hyung said happily.

" Is it okay if he's here with us during the meeting?" I asked.

" Yes Pete, why not? We love his company a lot." Hyuk Hyung said.

" Anyway, he's sleeping peacefully in our maknae's hands." Our manager said.

I smiled. " Actually, what is the reason for this meeting manager hyung?" I asked.