Chapter 13

" I am so deeply lost in my own soul, then how can I expect others to understand me?..."

- Pete

" Pete, it's just only few weeks."

" I know... and I have no problem of them staying in Seoul. But, why our dorm? What if they pressed some hidden buttons in the dorm? What are you gonna tell them?" I said to hyung.

" Well, that's a problem. But, I don't think that they're that nosy." Chris hyung said shrugging his shoulders.

" Nosy? Are you telling me that?.. Broo, I stayed with them many years and I know each of them more than their ancestors."

" What are we going to do right now? After all, we can't kick them out." Chris hyung asked. He looked like he's regretting everything.

" Hyung, we have to tell the truth."

" What bullshit are you talking Pete?"

" Just listen to me. We're going to tell them half truth and half lie." I whispered.

" Huh?" He was so dumbfounded. I didn't have any choice but grab him close to me by his ears.

" Ouch Pete!!!" He complained.

" Come closer, you silly!!!"

I told him how we're going to handle the problem. He agreed to what I explained.

" Hyung, do you understand?" I looked at him.

" Yeah, we will do like that." He nodded.

" Then, let's go inside."

We both went inside and headed towards the kitchen. Everybody was lost in my little sister's cuteness.

" Oh, where were you both?" My cousin sister asked.

" Pete said that there's something wrong with his car. So, I went with him to check it." Chris hyung answered instead of me.

" So, everything's good in the engine?"
She asked while preparing dinner.

" Yeah, everything is fine now." I answered.

My sister was chuckling so hard while listening to Porsche's jokes. She can understand Thai a little bit, because I used to teach her basics of Thai language.

Anyhow, the visitors were enchanted because of my little sister. I was very happy to see her smiling like that. She deserved it. Because, she went through a lot eventhough she is still a kid.

" Noona, where is Venice?" My heart never lets me to leave the baby alone without my company. But, I knew my cousins were the next best comfort for him.

" Oh, Ven is sleeping in my room. He slept quickly after drinking his milk. He is such a good boy." Cousin sister said smiling.

Everyone's attention went towards me as I mentioned Venice.

" I will go and check on him." I said as she nodded.

I went to upstairs and to her room. I slowly opened the door not to wake my Ven up.

" Ohh, my Ven is up. Did my prince sleep well?" He was playing with his toys. He started to giggle after seeing me.

" I am sorry my love, I was late." I said while picking him from the crib. He started to babble something as if saying it's okay.

" Thank you Ven..." I smiled. " Oh I have to say something." He looked at me like he understood me. Eventhough Venice is three months old, he understands my words and actions.

" Your brothers are here Ven. Let's go and see them." I headed with him to kitchen.

I saw Vegas was looking at me in awe as I came to the kitchen with Venice. I tried my best ignore his gaze. But, it's freaking hard. I thought he has already gone from my life. I don't know why does he keep popping in to my life like a balloon. How am I going to ignore him for weeks when I can't do that even for a minute?