Chapter -3

3rd persons pov
------------------------

The next morning
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Wang Yibo woke up and did his morning routine. He came downstairs to have his breakfast. He sat on his chair few minutes later mrs.Lu the cook and caretaker of his mansion entered the dinning area with food tray on her hands.

She served breakfast to Yibo who is like her own child as after the death of his parents she is the one who took care of him. And Yibo respects her alot. But now she is getting old and is not capable to do work.

"Yibo now I'm getting old and I can't do this work"Mrs.Lu said.

"Yes" Wang Yibo said.

"Don't worry I know you don't like others handmade food but I'll choose the best cook for you. So that you won't miss your food" Mrs. Lu said.

"Hmm" Wang Yibo hummed in response and left for his office.
_________________________________________

In WANG industries
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo stepped out of his expensive car as always looking so damn hot with his cold expressions and emotionless face.

He entered his cabin and started to do his work.

_________________________________________

In a meeting room
----------------------------

"Ok guys let's start with our plan" A man said .

"Ok sir Xiao Zhan we got information that Wang Yibo's old cook and also caretaker of his mansion is searching for a new good cook for Wang Yibo" Their chief said.

"Yes sir what we are gonna do next. How I'll enter his life to distroy him."
Zhan said .

"You'll go as a cook " Their chief said.

"Huh.." zhan said.

"Why do I need to be a cook I can be something else. Like I'm going there to spy on him but now I have to make food for him like his servent . But I can't say no" Zhan said to himself.

" Zhan it's the best opportunity like you'll directly enter his mansion. You won't get this type of chance again to enter his mansion . Their chief said.

Zhan took a sigh he knows that he can't say no cause his chief is right.

"Ok I'll do it " zhan said.

"Ok then let's get ready for this mission.
Zhan you will gather information about him and tell us. Be careful don't get caught. He respects Mrs. Lu alot so make sure to win her heart first then only you can his mansion " their chief said.

" Got it chief "zhan said.

Now I'll go to his mansion and will meet Mrs. Lu and win her heart to be the cook. I'll you the information time- to- time. Bye" Zhan said.

Fews hours later
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Successfully zhan won the heart of Mrs. Lu that he is the best cook for Yibo. And he'll join from tomorrow.

At night
------------
Wang Yibo entered his mansion went to his room and did his daily routine. After that he went to dinning area and sat on his seat. Fews minutes later Mrs. Lu entered the dinning area with food tray on her hands. She served him.

"Yibo I've appointed the cook for you he'll join from tomorrow. I'll teach him everything about this mansion and the food you like and dislike. So don't worry"Mrs. Lu said.

Yibo just hummed in response. He finished his dinner and went to sleep.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys again back with a boring chapter.

Tell me how do guys find it.

And yes finally Yibo and zhan are going to meet. Are u excited.

Hope u guys like it.

Don't forget to vote,follow and comment.

One more thing YIZHAN forever 💚❤️💛

Bye bye

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°