Chapter-12

3rd person's POV

At evening

Yibo was typing furiously on his laptop guess he was in hurry to go to his mansion. Nah he was just missing his mansion not someone else. Few minutes later he was done with his work. He closed his laptop and wear his coat and moved out his office. He entered his personal elevator. When he reached the ground floor and moved out of the elevator everyone was shocked coz Yibo never leave his office this early. But they don't have the guts to say anything infront of him. Yibo reached the parking lot. His driver open the door and Yibo sat inside. And they moved from there to his mansion.

On the way Yibo was thinking about something or may be you can say someone.

Around 6:30 pm they reached the mansion. Yibo got out of his car and entered the mansion hoping to see a familiar figure. But got disappointed. His eyes searched for that person but it was of no use. He went to his room to freshen up himself thinking that he must be in kitchen. He entered his room and lie on his bed. He closed his eyes relaxing himself  from work stress.
He decided to take a small nap of 20 mins.

On the other hand

With zhan their discussion went too long. Zhan for some reasons was kind of disappointed. He  was  confused that whom  should he support. Like listen to his chief's order or to believe in Yibo. But for now he shrugged off all his thoughts. He wanted to calm his mind.
He called for a taxi and went towards the mansion.

At Wang mansion

Zhan entered the he was kinda tired. He took a deep breath and moved forward. When he entered the living room he saw  Yibo sitting on the sofa doing some work on his tab. He stood infront of him. Yibo when felt someone's present shifted his eyes from the tab only to find zhan standing infront of him.

When Yibo woke up from his nap he went to bathroom to freshen up. After few minutes he came out of the bathroom. He came downstairs hoping to see zhan but he again he didn't find him. He  thought may be he has gone out. He don't know why but he felt a little sad. He decided to sit on sofa and do his work but that's a different thing that he has his personal study room. It's not like he is waiting for someone its just that today he wanna do his work in the living room.

He was doing his work but his mind was completely somewhere else. Few minutes later he saw zhan entering the living room. So he acted like he is busy. But when zhan stood infront of him he moved his eyes towards zhan.

" hii " zhan said.

Yibo didn't said anything and was just looking at zhan without blinking. There was very different kind of emotion in his eyes. There was silence for few seconds.

"Where were you ?" Yibo asked in cold deep voice which send shiver through Zhan's spine.

"Nowhere. " Zhan said.

Yibo just left from there without saying anything. Zhan was confused he didn't know what happened to him suddenly. Why he left suddenly but he decided not to think about it.  After few minutes of taking rest zhan went towards kitchen to make dinner.

One hour later

Zhan done with making dinner. He was not sure weather he should call Yibo or not what if Yibo got angry on him. And nowadays seeing Yibo behaving so differently he don't know what to do. At the end he decided to call Yibo coz no matter what he has to do it.

He went towards his room. He stood infront  of the door  coz he don't want something to happen like last time when
he went to his room. He knocked the door but didn't got any response.

"Sir dinner is ready. Please come downstairs to eat" zhan said from outside.

Zhan just took a deep breath when he again didn't got any response. He moved towards downstairs. He began to arrange the plates. Few minutes later Yibo entered the dinning area. Without glancing at he sat on his seat. Zhan served him the food. And was about to go from but Yibo stopped him.

"Stay here. "Yibo said.

On hearing Yibo zhan immediately stopped on his place. There was complete silence zhan was standing there looking if Yibo need anything. After some time Yibo was done with his dinner. He got up from his seat. Started to move towards his room. But zhan stopped him and said ,

"Good night sir"

"Stop calling me sir " Yibo said.

**************************************
Heyy guys how you all are ?  Back with another chapter. And sorry for the late updates. My exams are going to start soon so I'm kind of busy with studies and assignments. But don't worry I'll try my best to update soon.

Ignore my mistakes.

Do tell how you guys find it.

Do follow, vote and comment.

Sorry again.

Yizhan forever 💚❤️💛

Bye bye~