Chapter-38

3rd Person's POV

Huang Jingyu was moving towards the mansion but halted still in delusion to go or to not. He took a deep breath and moved forward, entering through the big doors of the mansion. It was just a minute later he heard a familiar voice that made him shift his eyes towards the direction of the voice.

''Jingyu.....What are you doing here?'' said Xiao Zhan completely being shocked on seeing him here.

But before Haung Jingyu could say anything Xiao Zhan engulfed him a tight hug leaving him breathless but nonetheless he hugged him back as he missed his warmth. It was after a few minutes they broke the hug.

''Where were you? Do you know how worried I was for you? Are you okay? What are you doing here?'' Huang Jingyu bursted on him.

''Calm down, first tell me how do you get here?'' Xiao Zhan asked.

''I don't know I just got a message from an unknown number and the address was of here so..'' Huang Jingyu answered.

''What!! You just came on an unknown address without thinking anything.'' Xiao Zhan said.

''Yeah I know I shouldn't have done that but after all those things happened at the headquarters I couldn't thing of anything else.'' Huang Jingyu said.

''What do you mean?'' Xiao Zhan asked with a frown.

Huang Jingyu explained everything to him Xiao Zhan felt betrayed he thought how could his chief do that? No....that's not possible but still he convinced himself to face this bitter truth that almost broke him but still he didn't shed a single tear at this feeling of betrayal as he is strong enough to face any betrayal but still there is one person whose betrayal he won't be able to handle.

''He said that he send one of our agent to talk to you but he was found dead and without any proof he accused you. Is it true that he send someone?'' Huang Jingyu asked.

''No.....but yeah there was a man who attacked last night but he was not here to talk he was here to kill us. How could he do that?'' Xiao Zhan replied.

''But wait if you are here then it is definitely possible that someone must be following you.'' Xiao Zhan continued.

'' I just fucked up. I should have been more careful I never thought that he would plan all this thing though I didn't feel anyone following me. And now the question is why is he doing this?'' Huang Jingyu said.

''What if someone is watching us right now from somewhere? What if someone attack at us right now?'' Xiao Zhan asked.

Huang Jingyu who was about to say something but stopped as a voice reached his ears. They both looked towards that direction.

''That won't happen so calm down.'' Wang Yibo said in his usual cold voice.

Xiao Zhan frowned at that tone of his voice as lately Wang Yibo has been talking to him with softest tone ever but he remained silent.

But Huang Jingyu whose eyes almost popped out on seeing Wang Yibo present there. He immediately pulled the gun from his back and pointed it at Wang Yibo but to his surprise the next moment all guards present their pointed theirs guns at Huang Jingyu.

Wang Yibo gestures the guards to put their guns down and move back which they followed quietly. He walked towards the duo placing his hands in his pockets.

''What are you doing here?'' Haung Jingyu questioned.

''This is my mansion.'' Wang Yibo replied not changing his cold tone.

Huang Jingyu was about to say something but Xiao Zhan interrupted him and said,

''What do you mean by the thing which you said a few minute ago? How do you know?''

''That's because it has been taken care of already.'' Wang Yibo replied.

''Explain clearly.'' Xiao Zhan said.

''Let's sit and talk.'' Wang Yibo said.

They all moved towards the living room and sat on the couch.

''Now will you explain everything.'' Xiao Zhan asked.

''The man who was following Huang Jingyu is now no more so relax.'' Wang Yibo said causing the duo to widen their eyes.

''You must have seen the photo frame present there.'' Wang Yibo said again after a minute of silence.

''Yeah I wanted to ask about that man whose face was kinda blurred.'' Xiao Zhan said.

''That man is Wang Yi Ling.'' Wang Yibo said.

''What!!!'' Both Huang Jingyu and Xiao Zhan said in unison, actually screamed.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello everyone hope y'all are doing great. I know the update was late and this chapter is also short I'm sorry for that. I'm trying my best but I'm going through alot rn so please try to understand. And yeah it's a humble request please vote and comment it motivates me alot to write.

Do tell me what you guys think about the chapter.

YIZHAN FOREVER💚❤💛

Bye.