I became Sakura's Symbiote

You know what? I died. In a very clichéd way as well. Truck-kun.

Truck-kun strikes again!

I laid on the road with blood coming out from everywhere, and people were making reels out of me. I hoped that someone would have called ambulance, but I wasn't that lucky to wait for half an hour before I left the world. Just before dying, I was browsing some symbiote girls, and while there were plenty of Symbiote Hinatas, there weren't enough Symbiote Sakuras.

Whatever anyone says, Sakura is more beautiful and useful than Hinata.

And maybe this was the reason why I found myself reincarnated as a symbiote, in the Naruto world nonetheless. Thank god it wasn't the Marvel Universe. Being a symbiote in this world is pretty good. It will be easy getting various kekkai genkai and becoming powerful, though it will be dangerous if I got caught by Orochimaru. And I don't know if I carry the weakness of fire and sound, which from what I remember were due to Knull's trauma/fear/whatever being passed down to all of the symbiotes.

The way I came here was also dangerous. I came out of Shinigami's stomach as Kyuubi was being sealed, and I managed to absorb some of Kyuubi's chakra before running away into the forest, where I bonded with random animals to remain out of radar from the village.

From what I gathered till now, for the unknown number of days I have been in this world, is that I am going to be pretty cool and strong, but it is easy for me getting discovered as well. I can sense pretty far, and not just chakra but emotions as well. I can completely take over most of the animals easily, learn to act as them in no time, and even devour them like a parasite. And I store the genetic data of every living organism I bond with. And I was even able to experiment genetic engineering by combining various DNAs into one another. Some died, some survived, mainly because of my support.

Another thing I know is that the animals and plants have been affected from Kyuubi's chakra, so it is hard for sensor ninjas to determine any abnormality here. If I stay here, nobody will be able to find me without actively looking for me. And that's why, I am practicing here to mimic my chakra into the ones I am bonded with. And because of that, I am bonding with squirrels one after another so that I can move around the village without any suspicion. Afterall, this isn't the modern world of Marvel but supernatural ninjas.

A long time has passed, I don't know how much, and I have adapted to mimic my chakra like Zetsu. Though not on the level to just touch the target and become unrecognisable from the real one, that will be achieved too later after getting a Zetsu. But it is good enough to blend into my host. And I have some sort of space where I can store all the genetic data and excess chakra, so it would be good to look for my target now. I just hope that Byakugan doesn't expose me. I will have to look for anti-Byakugan seal in ROOT later.

I controlled the current squirrel I was in, and headed towards the population of the village. Now I have to find Sakura.

Well, Naruto got Kyuubi and Sage Mode while Sasuke got Sharingan and Rinnegan. And if that wasn't enough, they got SO6P chakra too. And what did Sakura get? Nothing. And people call her useless despite everything. And it wouldn't be too bad to stay inside a girl.

And why Sakura and not any other girl? Most of the hot girls in Naruto are already full fledged ninjas. Take Anko for example. I wouldn't be able to make her my host at all. So I can only go after ones who are still very small children. Hinata is a no-go because of her whole clan of Byakugan wielders, and I don't like that girl one bit. Ino is definitely one of the hottest and most beautiful, but her clan is full of mind readers. So the only option that is left is Sakura.

Pink hair are my things. Her parents are either civilians or low ranking ninjas so they wouldn't notice a thing. Plus, since I will be with her, I will not allow her to go dieting in her puberty, and even manipulate her body to be not flat and more curvy. She was already beautiful in Boruto, so with me, I will make her even more beautiful than Ino. And since she will have plain genetic makeup, it will be easier to modify it and add certain things. And if I want to go rogue, it will be far more easier.

With this goal in my mind, I spent days exploring the village and searching for her. Since I have not bonded with a human yet, I couldn't understand what people were saying, so it was even more hard.

Finally, I found a park where many children were playing and mothers came regularly with their babies. Sakura is some months older than Naruto, so she must be atleast a six-month old baby.

In one-two more days, I finally found baby Sakura in Mebuki's arms. I followed her house, snuck into it from the window, and when they felt asleep after putting Sakura into her crib, I devoured the squirrel's body and looked over my new host. She almost looks like a 1-1.5 year old baby, but it is difficult to determine her age with my previous world's standards.

Oh well, I jumped into her open mouth so that she doesn't wake up her parents, and enveloped her. Slowly, I started seeping into her skin and starting the process of intervining myself with her every single cell.

After what seemed like a few hours, the process of bonding completed and I completely disappeared inside her. And Sakura finally started crying which woke up her parents.

Oh well, our journey has just begun. We will be the strongest in the world in no time.