Graduation Exam

Tomorrow was going to be the graduation exam, and I deemed Sakura old enough to get some body modifications.

"I am giving you a power-up tonight."
"Really!? How!?"

"Well, all this time I have been just manipulating your hormones so that you grow naturally, with some influence from my potent chakra(which I stole from Kyuubi). But I haven't tried to modify your body artificially in any way till now."

"Really!? So I will get a Sharingan!?"

"... Not right now. I have been searching for H-cells for a while but haven't found it yet. For now, I want to try to mix some animal DNA into some parts of your body."

"Eh!? Why? It's gross!"

"Well, it will be good. How about getting some insane regeneration from Lizard? It will also allow you to stick to surfaces without Chakra."

"Of all things, lizard!? No thanks. I can use all the powers when I am bonded to you anyway."

"..."

"I am not letting you do things like that on me. If you want, we can find some test subjects now that we are going to become ninja."

"Sigh. Okay... for now."

"For now?"

"I will not mix lizard in you."

"Good."

I grumbled as she went to sleep. So I decided to play a prank. I came out of her body and covered her as a suit, grew cat ears and a tail from my mass, and changed my colour to make it seem like she really has cat ears and tail. After leaving her like that, I went into sleep mode too.

(In the morning)

'Inner!'

With the loud voice, I woke up.

Sakura was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, with cute and fluffy pink cat ears and a fluffy tail.

'What did you do!?'

"Umm, you like cats, right? So cat ears and tail!"

'Hey! Bring me back to how I was!'

"Sorry, can't do. It is part of your own body now."

"SAKURA! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!"

'I will deal with you later.'

She used transformation jutsu to hide them, and went downstairs for breakfast. She was constantly grumbling, but I have long since learnt to ignore my teenage host's worries.

Looking at the food, I felt a little hungry, so I guess we will have to eat more.

"Sakura, do ninjas really have to eat so much? You are also growing much faster than the rest of the children. Are you sure everything is okay?"

Well, we do eat double than Sakura's parents combined. So it's totally understandable to be worried.

But for me, no amount of energy is excessive.

"It's normal for ninjas to eat more than civilians. I am in my growing phase, so I am sure that it will be okay in 3-4 years when my height stops growing."

Mebuki just looked worriedly at Sakura shoving the food down her throat, but didn't say anything. After the Kyuubi attack, most of the civilian neighbours of Haruno family perished. And that's why they think that it is better for their child to be a ninja enough to run away in case of any adversaries.

After finishing breakfast and getting the lunchbox, we headed towards the academy.

But as soon as we arrived,

"Sasuke-kun!"

And our mood got ruined by that arrogant emo boy's name, who has stolen the hot babe Ino's attention.

"You know Sakura, I am going to have babies soon. How about giving one of my babies to Ino?"

'Baby? Babies? What!? This is the first time I am thinking about this!'

"Well, your puberty seems to have an effect on me. I can feel that I will reproduce asexually to create some symbiotes, because of the excess energy I have. There will be atleast 2 or 3. We will raise them, and gift to our harem members!"

'O great Symbiote-sama, you really want a harem of pretty girls, don't you?'

"Don't act like you don't. I am you and you are me."

'...Whatever. But it wouldn't be so bad, I guess.'

"Tsun-tsun."

'Just shut up. And no need to continue with this pitiful prank. I was just giving you some satisfaction or you will whine to me.'

"..."

And the great cat years and tails receded into her skin, and Sakura cancelled the transformation jutsu.

Iruka-sensei started taking the test, and we passed very easily. Only Naruto failed.

'Hey inner. Can't we give one of the symbiotes you will give birth to Naruto? It will help him in controlling his massive chakra. And we will get some sort of control over the next Hokage.'

"Naruto is a boy."

'...So you are saying..., if Naruto becomes a girl-'

"No. He will still remain a boy in my mind."

'...Okay.'

Well, I am not that much of a sick pervert.

But I guess, I couldn't have known what I have turned my innocent and cute Sakura into.