A small timeskip

"Sasuke vs Sakura!"

Both Sasuke and Sakura came into the circle, where Sasuke was glaring at her. Though Sakura didn't seem to care enough if she was fighting Sasuke or Naruto.

"Hajime!"

With an incredible speed, Sakura took off to one-shot Sasuke. Though Sasuke just got away from his position, and Sakura ended up outside of the circle.

"..."
"..."

"Sasuke wins!"

"Kyaa~!"
"Sasuke-sama is so cool!"

Sakura stood up and did the seal of reconciliation.

"Fight me seriously."
Sasuke whispered with a glare. Iruka-sensei agreed with that statement as well.

"And deal with your crazy fanclub? No thanks."
Well, Iruka-sensei agreed with that as well.

"Alright! Tomorrow is the graduation exam! Be prepared everyone!"

And everyone dispersed, and Sakura left for her home as well.

'We will finally get out of that annoying academy.'
'Yes Inner.'

Inner sighed. Yes, Inner is the MC of this fanfic, the symbiote who is having Sakura as his host for the previous 11 years.

And all of the events that happened till now will be described by the inner monologue of the symbiote.

(Symbiote PoV)

So it's already the time of graduation huh. I guess we will finally get some action in a few days.

When I made Sakura my host, she was already one year old. I had roughly spent 5 months in the forest.

There are several things I have found till now. The best thing is that I don't have the weakness of fire and sound, maybe because I didn't come out of Knull.

The next bester thing is that I can turn invisible like many symbiotes could.

And the bestest part? I don't need to eat brains or chocolates. I can live off Chakra!

I have been constantly simulating Sakura's growth since I have bonded with her. I already had Kyuubi's chakra, I don't know how much, but it helped me develop her Chakra reserves and she also has developed an ability of empathy because of Kyuubi's chakra that is becoming hers.

Plus I have stimulated her growth hormones so that she doesn't end up becoming a flatboard. Her metabolism is high and she eats a lot because of me too. I allow her to digest food even better than any ninja. So, she is growing up spendidly.

When she was about eight, I separated myself from her every night to sneak into Uchiha clan. On the day of massacre, I got several corpses and Sharingan. As soon as Itachi left after killing his parents, I dug out the Mangekyo as well. And in the short amount of time Sasuke was alone unconscious before Hokage and Anbu arrived, I momentarily bonded with him and took some of his chakra and genetic material.

During the classes, since Naruto tried to stick to Sakura, I also stole some of his chakra and genetic material.

Though, I have been trying to combine the genetic material I got from both of them, it seems like they are overpowering her cells and her cells ultimately die. So Sakura is not getting permanent Uchiha and Uzumaki genes. Though I have mixed their chakra into hers, She doesn't have Sharingan on her own to awaken Rinnegan. And the amount of Indra and Asura chakra are too small.

Anyway, I do have four pairs of Rinnegan with me from all the Uchiha eyes I collected, and Sakura will get one when she has very large chakra reserved. And I somehow learn more about genetic engineering like Orochimaru.

Because surprisingly, being a symbiote doesn't immediately make you a master of genetic manipulation. I have been working on it, but I didn't get much success.

And I didn't get H-cells and Zetsu till now, not that I am actively looking for them right now. My biggest concern is to stay away from Byakugan.

"Taidama."

"Welcome home, Sakura."

"I will be in my room."

"But first, take a bath. You smell from all the sweat."

"Going."

As Sakura entered her bathroom, I came out of her and wrapped her with a suit made of me.

'What? I also want to relax in a bath!'
'Whatever.'

I controlled her body to look into the mirror. The symbiote in her eyes and her entire body from down the head under the symbiote does look hot. Even as a 12 year old, her puberty hit two years ago, and she looks like a 16-17 year old from my previous world. 5'2" already, and good curves with hot butt and boobs. No wonder all the girls are jealous of her.

I gave Sakura control back, and she started filling the bathtub. She laid inside it, and I spreaded out to fill it, both of us relaxing. Surprisingly, I don't feel any sexual attraction towards her now. Not that I have any sexual hormones or anything. If anything, I feel like I am Sakura too.

Guess we will just have to find ourselves a hot girlfriend. And I think getting 'her' will be safe and beneficial for us.

Naruto: Sakura's SymbioteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara