Prologue

3rd POV

When Gojo Satoru inherited his clan's Six Eyes and the famous Infinity technique, his name spread throughout the Jujutsu community like the flames of a forest fire.

Ever since he was a child, others looked up to him, as if he were some sort of God. He had no weaknesses, and he even looked the part. What with the Six Eyes that glistened like diamonds, and his snow-white hair. He was truly was something out of this world.

But, that wasn't the case.

In the end, Gojo Satoru was nothing but a boy with powers that were incomprehensible to the people around him.

Who were they to understand his feelings? How would they ever understand the problems of a boy forced to grow up too quickly? Who could process even the most complex of thoughts faster than anyone else?

It seemed as though no one would ever understand him, until that day arrived.

The day he joined Tokyo Metropolitan's Jujutsu Tech, and fate made him meet someone who would forever change his life. Would change his way of thinking, and the way he viewed the world around him.

The day that fate gave the famed Gojo Satoru a weakness.

The day Gojo Satoru met his other half, his opposite in every way possible.

Geto Suguru.