Satoru Gojo most definitely has ADHD

Hi!!

IF YOU DON'T WANT EARLY SHIBUYA ARC SPOILERS, DON'T READ THE REST OF THE TEXT THAT'S WRITTEN IN ITALICS!!

Anyways, I completely support people who view Satosugu as a platonic relationship, but I find it hilarious when people say the romantic version is impossible, because, if you think about it, "Geto" came up with an entire plan to imprison Satoru that revolved around him being gay for Suguru. And the best part?
It worked.

Anyway, no more ranting.
Enjoy this chapter, and please comment whenever you want to!!

3rd Pov

Just as the two boys are about to have a large showdown in the gym - which would be awesome to watch- the doors slam open, and there stands Yaga. The teens quickly change track and pretend to stretch out of fear of being beaten up.

"How long are you two going to keep fooling around?!" Yaga yells. "Where is Shoko?" Satoru turns around with his hands behind his head, and gives an innocent smile. "Bathroom, probably."

"Whatever." Yaga sighs. "This mission is begin assigned to you too." The two make (muppet) faces of displeasure. The older man of the three quirks and eyebrow. "What are those faces for?"

"Nothing..." The two reply.

Later, the three males are walking through a hallway, and Yaga begins speaking.

"Frankly, I think it's too much for you," He begins. "But Tengen-sama asked for you specifically." This seems to pique the youngsters' interest. "Your mission has two goals. The Star Plasma Vessel is the one compatible with Tengen-sama." He continues. "You are to escort that girl and erase her."

They walk through another hallway before stopping at another hallway as Satoru starts talking. "Our mission is to escort a brat and erase her?" Yaga pulls open the door. "That's right."

Satoru covers his mouth. "Have you finally gone senile?" Suguru pops his behind the corner. "It is spring. He's probably got his head full with being the next principal." Suguru teases. "But, jokes aside though-" Yaga cuts him off as they enter a classroom. "I'll be the one to decide if I let that off as a joke."

Poor Satoru. Even while being the strongest, he still lacks numerous braincells in his teenager years. And so, he poses a question.

"Hold on, is this about renewing Tengen-sama's technique?"

The other males look at him with a look of disappointment before looking away.

"What?" Yaga sighs before beginning to explain. "Tengen-sama possesses the cursed-technique of Immortality." He explains. "But it is not Eternal Youth." He continues on. "It wouldn't be an issue if all he did was get older, but after his body ages to a certain point, the cursed technique begins rewriting his body."

"Evolution." Yaga states. "He'll cease to become human and become a higher form of existence."

"What's wrong with that?" Satoru questions. "Sounds cool."

"According to Tengen-sama, those who reach that state of being have no will." Suguru states. "It means Tengen-sama would cease to be Tengen-sama."

"All the jujutsu schools, Tokyo Jujutsu High School, the barriers that form the foundation of jujutsu society, the many barriers techniques of the assistant supervisors..." Suguru explains. "They're all being strengthened by Tengen-sama. With the aid of his power, we could hardly maintain security or clean up after missions." He continues explaining. "In the worst-case scenario, Tengen-sama could even become a threat to mankind."

"That's why, every 500 years, he finds the Star Plasma Vessel - someone who is compatible with him - and assimilates them, overwriting the information of their body. By renewing his body, he resets his cursed technique back to the start and avoids Evolution." Suguru finishes.

"Hmm....I get it," Satoru replies. "It would be fine if he turned into MetalGraymon, but can't have him turning into SkullGreymon. So we have him start over from Koromon." He states.

Suguru looks at him with confusion written all over his face. "...what? Yeah, sure, that works."

Yaga redirects their attention towards him. "The Star Plasma Vessel's location has been leaked." Yaga states. "Right now, there are two major groups after the young girl's life."

Yaga opens up a computer and clicks on a folder.

"One is the Curse User Group Q, which seeks to upend jujutsu society with Tengen-sama's rampage. The other is the Star Religious Group, also known as the Time Vessel Association, which worships Tengen-sama as a god."

He then strikes a dramatic pose. "Tengen-sama will assimilate the Star Plasma Vessel two day from now!" He exclaims. "You are to protect the girl until then and ensure that she reaches Tengen-sama! If you fail, the effects will ripple throughout even normal society! Don't forget that!!"

👾Timeskip brought to you by Satosugu's goofy walk👾

Satoru pops by a vending machine, grabbing a can of cola, and him and his partner start walking. (Goofy-ahh walk, I swear)

"Yeah, but, you know," the blue-eyed boy says. "I get why Curse User Group Q would be after her, but why would this Star Religious Group want to kill a brat?"

"Their object of worship is the pure form of Tengen-sama." Suguru says. "Allowing the Star Plasma Vessel - in their minds, an impurity - to blend into him is unforgivable."

The two part ways as Satoru walks inside a building to its roof, while Suguru walks inside another and stands inside the elevator. He calls Satoru and continues their conversation.

"The Star Religious Group is an organization of non-sorcerers. I don't think we need to pay them any mind." He states. "The ones to be wary of are Q."

"Well, I'm sure we'll be fine." Satoru retorts. "We're the strongest, after all. That's why Tengen-sama asked for us specifically, right?"

For all it's worth, Satoru Gojo is known to be quite cocky, but he always meant those words. He truly believed that him and Suguru were the strongest. There would be no others. No one except for Suguru Geto truly ever mattered to him. He would care for others, of course he would, but no one could compare to Suguru. No one else could've captured his heart so beautifully.

After all, Suguru Geto was the reason why the heir of the Gojo clan ended up becoming a curse-user.

Plot twist plus a cliffhanger! I'm getting myself so excited for no reason at all.

I did say that I would be severely changing the original plot based off of a theory. I also completely gave away the general idea of my plot, but it's worth it.

Hope you guys also liked this chapter!!

See ya next time!!