Kiss...?

Happy New Year!!

I don't wanna go back to school.

Here's the update, and I'm still thinking about my new story, and what to write.

Please vote and comment!!

3rd Pov:

The two former Jujutsu Tech student's stood in front of each other in silence.

Satoru took the time to admire Suguru's clothes.

While the white-haired boy still wore his old uniform, Suguru had donned a traditional-looking outfit. Satoru didn't remember the name of the outfit. He wasn't much for the details of traditions and all that.

Suguru had also changed his hair, tying a section into a bun, while the rest fell freely, down to his shoulders.

Dare he say it, Satoru thought that Suguru looked much better, much healthier, than before.

"...you look nice."

Suguru looked surprised. For a moment. Before he smiled softly.

"And you look the same as ever."

Satoru chuckled.

The two descended into an awkward silence again. Satoru rubbed his neck, smiling stiffly.

Suguru broke the silence first.

"What're you doing here?" He asked, gentle as ever. "Those two kids. Who are they?"

Satoru sighed. He knew this would happen.

"They're...his kids." He said bluntly.

He could visibly see Suguru stiffen up.

"But they're just kids." Satoru explained. "The boy's a little gremlin, but they're alright."

Suguru chuckled, and Satoru's heart seemed to feel relief. Relieved at the fact that the two weren't so distant even after everything.

"You didn't answer my first question, Satoru." Suguru asked, a small smile still present on his face, before it disappeared altogether.

"Why are you here?"

Satoru remained silent.

"...I quit."

Suguru blinked.

"Huh?"

"I quit, Suguru." Satoru said, meeting the boy's eyes. "I left the school. And I don't have anywhere to go. So...I came to find you."

"I know it sounds crazy. The Gojo Satoru, a curse-user?! Woah..." He chuckled, voice trailing off.

Suguru only stared back with an unreadable expression.

Satoru coughed lightly, re-explaining the situation.

"That day..I thought about what you said. Non-sorcerers being the cause for the existence of cursed spirits, and you're right...!" He exclaimed.

"I...realized that what I was doing at the school was pointless, so I left."

The boy looked back up at Suguru, their eyes meeting, and took a deep breath.

Satoru had to get these words, these feelings, off his chest, lest he drown in them.

"And...I also missed you. I...I don't want to leave your-"

He was cut off by a pair of cold lips pressed against his own that sent heat down every inch of his body, short-curcuiting his brain.

It took Satoru around a minute to realize that Suguru was kissing him, and before he could do anything, the younger teen had already pulled away, avoiding his gaze.

"I..I'm sorry." Suguru spoke. "I'm not sure what came over me."

If Suguru had anything further to say, it was left unsaid as it was Satoru's turn to press his lips against Suguru's.

It wasn't long before the two had both melted into the action, tentatively kissing each other.

It felt like a happy dream, ready to collapse into a nightmare.

Yet nothing changed.

The two boys stood in the empty hallway, holding each other's hands as they kissed.

The world didn't exist in that moment.

Only the two of them mattered to one another.

Hello! I'm back!

So. A lot to unpack there. I don't know if it was rushed or not.

Probably?

I have two science tests next week, and I'm currently dying due to a stomach ache.

*cries*

Anyway, two guys in love. Finally made them kiss. Yay me!

Like every good story. We get fluff first, then the angst. So hold on. It's a rollercoaster.

Additional note: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING

I don't write smut.

At least, not yet. Not something I'm comfortable with.

Also probably because my real-life friends are probably reading this somewhere, so...that would be embarrassing.

Okay, bye!