Leo

This is leo, a streamer oc

This is leo, a streamer oc. (When i say streamer ocs, they're basically ocs that can be in multiple smps and series and a little bit of connecting things. some do actually have their streamer/content creator versions though)

He's an old oc i recycled from a WHILE ago, so he's kinda dream's brother 🧍 listen man i thought it would be fun to keep that aspect.

This is his about his streamer variant. The other versions will be on their own pages :]

Silly little facts:

His username/s across multiple things are LittleLionMan bc he really liked lions when he was younger and he also liked the song.

Every time he's in a minecraft server he will build a walmart. If it has to fit a certain theme, it will.
this has been an ongoing tradition since he was like seven.

Leo is fifteen at the start of dsmp, and his birthday is dec 28th (yep, he and quackity share one) he'd be eighteen rn i believe? if i do math right-

since no one knew his age for like, the first year of his streaming career, everyone assumed tommy was younger. Even on his birthday when it was said how old he was, everyone continued to pretend tommy was younger 💀💀💀💀💀

i have a playlist ive made for him!! Follows mostly his dsmp storyline. If you put everything together right you can understand it. I also might make a separate qsmp one.

he draws. alot. im giving this oc the ability to draw bc i cant. He will and has drawn every single character he's played. might cosplay them on occasion too.

Bro makes SO many silly little trinkets. the people around him get so many gifts (putting this here bc its something i wanna do) and he has infact made all of the qsmp eggs to give to their parents. Some multiple times to give to multiple people.

i do infact have a list of all the trinkets he's made and who's gotten them. you might get it if you ask.

i will update this if i get silly ideas.

Quotes:

Tossing a lemon up and down in one hand: "if life gives you lemons, throw them at unsuspecting children.

"I could probably beat the pope in a fist fight! If he let me fight without repercussions, i could do it!"

"i ate dirt. for fun. I was a bored child."