Toast

leo's qsmp egg!!!

His egg model has black overalls, like bobby's but a diff color

His egg model has black overalls, like bobby's but a diff color. Everyone thinks they're supposed to be twins :]

She was the first egg leo saw, and they just kinda spam crouched at eachother for like a minute straight. When leo got his ticket, he beelined straight for toast and went "mine now."

Toast uses she/he pronouns!

-little facts sections-

Leo took her to see bobby alot bc (like i said) everyone thought they were twins. When bobby died, there was a noticeable change in demeanor. Took them a while to get back to their usual, silly self.

Kinda continuing the one above, her and richarlyson are good friends bc they both knew and loved bobby.

Underneath the wall is a bunch of caves they made. Just a little area they like to chill in and bring people. Each one has a different theme and it's like an anthill.

She likes to build, ALOT (takes after leo!!) and has a giant greenhouse of every plant she's found. Anyone can come by and take anything, he does not mind. (god knows there's enough of it)

Also scarily good at parkour. You can tell its not the main admin when he isnt making a course against the wall and running through it.
The adults'll be talking and he's halfway up a wall, on her way to the roof 😭😭😭

He often visits the graveyard to leave flowers and the dead egg's graves.

Every so often she'll faceplant into the dirt. When she comes back up, he places a sign saying "yum yum" like she's just eaten dirt.

Just like leo, she really loves The Oh hellos and The Crane Wives. so funny how they managed to put the two people who love those bands together.

Has SO many turtles, its not even funny. Her two favourites are Sparklepants and  darktooth the death bringer. dont ask.

Gives turtles to people he really likes :D

Again, like all my ocs, i'll add to this if/when i come up with anything.