QSMP leo

QSMP leo!!! the silly

He was added to the island in the original batch, though didn't play much until the egg event (where he then became so incredibly invested in this silly little Minecraft server.

His egg is Toast, and while i dont have a mame for them yet i might add a second parent to the mix.

Little facts:

Got to the island and immediately left in search of a dog. Got one and came home, cherishes his dog.

On adoption day, he walked in, got his ticket, looked over the eggs, saw toast and /knew/ that that was his kid.

He visits and gifts every single egg on their birthday, even the dead ones. He jokes that it's because no one remembers his, and while that is half true (his friends forgor when he was six :[ ), it's also because he doesn't want any of them to be forgotten.

He has so many adopted siblings its insane. every single time someone new comes to the island he's like "is that a new sibling i hear???"
It was a joke once but he legit said it when the seven new mystery people were announced. 

He COMPLETELY plays into the wilbur is hatsune miku bit. When wilbur gets back his first words will in fact be "miku??"

Got everyone to build their country's supermarket. He built -you guessed it- walmart. It's mainly used as storage and replacement items for anyone to take.

If you need something he is most likely carrying it. Has SO many backpacks it is not funny (they're all vaguely organized, thankfully)

Ran for QSMP president. not bc he wanted to be president, but just to see how fast he could loose both lives. (It happened in like, under two minutes. He was already on the top of the wall so he simply. Set his spawn and flung himself. twice. Alot of people were on and he told NO ONE so it was quite funny to see the reactions in chat.

Lives in a hole in the wall. Basically got some tnt the first couple days and just. Blew a hole in the wall. And decorated it. Thats where he lives now. Along with toast, their other parent and sometimes the other two ocs i have.

Trump (maxo's egg) is still alive in this bc its MY oc and mY au and I get to say what happens >:] from like the day the egg event started, he and bad have been the number 1 babysitters of the island. Therefore, he saw no one had taken care of trump the egg, and went "well don't mind if i do" and woo he's alive now how fun (can you tell i'm in denial)

he adopted gegg. When quackity left after a bit he just went "hah free son". He saw slimecicle turn into gegg once and promptly gaslit himself into thinking he did not see slimecicle turn into his son.
His friends keep trying to tell him about gegg but like. bro does not care.

also absolutely fucking loves gegg. Would die for gegg.  would take a bullet for that egg. toast thinks gegg might be the favorite child.

Yes, leo as in foolish's egg is still named leo. Player leo was actually good friends with foolish but they somehow both didn't think anything of it for like a week until both the egg and the player responded to the name 💀💀

Overly protective of toast. Toast died once to a code, and once to the sweeping edge glitch, but almost fucking instantly after that they found the bug and revived toast. (Like, she died four days before the glitch was discovered. )

bro legit just starts saying words that dont go together sometimes. Or not words at all. His favorite one is "eepy"

He'll sing Things That Make It Warm by cavetown to the eggs when they need comfort. He'll also change the lyrics for different eggs, or if something happened.

He also sings alot of oh hellos songs to them :]

Like with the streamer variant, i will add to this if needed.

Quotes:

"If i could shove anyone here down a staircase right now, it would be me. Or (el)quackity." -at the presidential debates