❤️‍🔥 Hot and Steamy: Jisoo

Y/n sang along to the song that echoed through her bathroom from the radio on the counter. She stumbled over most of the words, but, in pure Y/n style, she made

them up as she went. She coughed as she looked up at the stream of water to wash her face while still attempting to sing Jisoo told her several times in the past that she's not a fish. She can't breathe water, no matter how many times she tries.

She was so preoccupied with singing and swaying her hips to the music that she didn't notice the shower door slide open and a very familiar body step in behind her. Y/n squeaked when long slender arms wrapped around her waist and she felt bare, cold breasts push into her back. "Jichu!"

"Good morning, gorgeous." Jisoo trailed her fingers over the girl's stomach, eliciting a groan as she went.

Y/n's head tilted back onto the Korean girl's shoulder, her eyes falling shut as she enjoyed the contact. "Thought you were sleeping."

"I was. But now I'm not." Jisoo's hand made it up to grip Y/n's right breast. Her thumb and forefinger wrapping around the erect nipple, drawing out a pleasure filled moan. "I got cold after you got up."

Y/n turned in Jisoo's arms to face her. Her arms snaked around the girl's neck and she leaned down for a deep, passionate kiss. As their tongues battled the girl felt Jisoo's cock start to grow in size. It was something that she was never uneasy about. Y/n's parents had raised her to be open minded about anything and everything that was different. So when she first learned about Jisoo's appendage she embraced it. Literally.

Jisoo groans against the girl's lips when nimble fingers wrapped around her aching cock. They began stroking it quickly. "Turn back around." She forced herself to whisper.

Y/n grabbed one more kiss before turning to face the showerhead once again. Her hand rested on the cool tile wall to support herself when she felt a pair of hands slide along the outside of her thighs, then in between them to coax them open. She eagerly obeyed the silent command, opening herself up for her girlfriend. "Oh!" She reached up with her other hand to grab the showerhead for more support as Jisoo ran the head of her cock over her already dripping pussy. "God Chu, don't tease me."

"Anything you say." Jisoo gripped the wet girl's hips and pushed the entire length of her cock into Y/n's tight pussy. "You're so tight." Without hesitation she began to thrust quickly into her.

"That feels so good." She rocked her hips in time with each of the Korean girls' thrusts. She loved this position. Jisoo's dick drove her wild. Being fucked from behind always caused her to orgasm within mere moments. "So close."

"Don't you dare cum yet baby girl." Jisoo slowed her pace to the point it was almost

painful to both of them. "You have to cum with me."

"Okay. Please baby, I can't.." Y/n reached back with one of her hands to grip Jisoo's slow-moving hip.

When Jisoo felt Y/n's inner walls clench around her cock she knew the wet girl had disobeyed her command to wait. But with just the small little bit of added sensation drove her over the edge too and she shot her load deep into Y/n's pussy. Jisoo leaned down and placed soft kisses on the girl's spine before helping her to stand back up and pulling them apart.

"Good morning to you too." Y/n turned to face the brunette and kissed her softly, then reached behind her to grab the shampoo. She was, after all, interrupted from her shower.

606 Words